Chapter 20

"HANNI!..... PHAM HANNI!" Minji breathes out, sending chills all over Hanni.

Minji then tightens her hug even more as tears uncontrollably streams down, "Are you really going to give up?"

"Le-let me go!" Hanni harshly replies, she's also really hurt to see Minji in this state but she must do this.

Minji distance herself a bit, but she still doesn't let go of Hanni's hands, holding onto her arms tightly, "Why do you keep running away from me?" She cries out, being hurt doesn't even manage to describe her anymore, it was much more than being hurt.

"WHY!?" She loudly shouts, her frustration and anger getting the best of her.

Hanni too felt a sharp sting in her heart.

"I....I love you...so much...*sobs...Haaa....haaa..." Minji struggles to breath, "All this time, i have only looked at you." Her pheromones too were uncontrollably spreading in a rapid speed making Haerin completely worried.

"LET'S TAKE HER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!" Haerin panickingly screams at Danielle, making her startled.

"E-EHHH??" Danielle couldn't even finish to respond.

"CAN'T YOU SEE KIM MINJI!! SHE'S IN HEAT!!!" Haerin again screams at her and proceeds to call off her meeting to attend to her suffering cousin.

IN HEAT?

Hanni then cups Minji's cheeks, "Kim Minji, wait, your face."

Seeing Minji's face, it was evident that she's going through so much right now, putting aside her heat, the terrible pain in her was so much more significant than the effects of the heat. And Hanni sees it all.

Through her rapid breathes and intense sobbing, she hardly speaks, "PLEASE.... DON'T.....Haaa....hngg....LEAVE ME....ALONE!... DON'T GO TO SOME UNKNOWN PLACE..." She weakly cries out as her tears fall to the ground.

It was too much for Hanni herself to handle, she felt so guilty for even daring to put Minji through all these sufferings.

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAN ABANDON YOU....
THE ONE WHO CAN ABANDON THIS RELATIONSHIP FIRST IS YOU, NOT ME.

Minji stays silent for a while...

"Kim Minji, your face..... Ackkkk!!!"

Gathering her remaining strength, Minji pushes Hanni to the ground as she distances herself from everyone.

"Sunbae! Are you okay?" Danielle worriedly asks as she quickly rush to help her.

"She pushed me??" Hanni thought to herself, feeling so confused, as her questioning eyes looks at Minji.

Covering her face, "haa....hmn haaa... Ta-Take Hanni away from me!" She anxiously shouts at everyone.

"Bu-but!" Danielle protests, knowing that it was Hanni who could help her at this state.

"NOW!" Minji angrily shouts for the last time as she storms off to one of the VIP room to isolate herself.

"KIM......KIM MINJI!!!" Hanni shouts at her in despair, but to no avail, Minji still left.

*!!SLAM!!!.....

______

"STAY BACK!" Haerin angrily shouts at the duo, as she fiercely guards the door to the room where Minji has stayed.

"Do you have an access card, please open the door!" Hanni anxiously begs Haerin.

"NO!" Haerin simply replied making Hanni soo freakin annoyed at the adamant Haerin.