Chapter 26

*Shut...

"Ahh~~~ I'm sooo tired" Minji stressfully massages her aching shoulders from all the business works she attended.

After quite some time, she then slowly approaches the elevator, "Hanni is sure to be surprised, right? As i told her i was coming back tomorrow." Minji mentally asks herself.

"Hmm? I can't find my phone." Minji says as she rummages through her bag.

*Ding....

"Ah! I'm here. First, I'll go greet her and then I'll look for it later." Minji tells herself and proceeds to enter her house.

*Closes....

"It is all quiet. Has she gone to sleep already?"

"Hmm...Hanni? Where are you?" Minji calls her out just to make sure until.

She senses something so very familiar from the room, as it spreads throughout the air and Minji quickly covers up her nose.

What? Pheromones?
These pheromones look like....
She's in heat!

She then slowly opens up the door and freezes to see Hanni who was building an Omega's nest ( using Minji's clothes which have her smell of alpha pheromones as a means of satisfying herself). She was heavily panting and continuously pumps her fragile fingers inside her wanting and needy woman-hood as she sweetly chants out Minji's name at every thrust she gave herself.

"Haa....Hnghh.....Mi-nji.....Ahhh!!"

Minji instantly drops her bag as she furiously blushes in front of Hanni, standing still like a rock and wasn't even moving an inch.

"Haa....Hnng.....Aahnmm....Haa!!" Hanni weakly lifts up her head and instantly gets up when she sees Minji.

"Ha-Hanni!" Minji couldn't say more as Hanni grabs her by the hand and pulls her to the bed, not giving her a chance to even change her clothes.

Hanni then sits on Minji's lap and continues to take off her clothes.

"Wa-wait" Minji stutters and was furiously blushing and shocked at the same time by the other's boldness.

"Haa...Hmm?" Minji curiously looks at Hanni who was tightly hugging her as if not wanting to let her go.

What's going on?
True.... It seems that Omegas before their cycle, stabilize their pheromones in this way.

"Haaa...hng..." Hanni moans while her whole body trembles as she smell Minji.

"Hanni, get up. Are you okay?" Minji worriedly asks and gently stokes her hair.

Hanni then slowly lifts her head up, and with a painful and jealous facial expression, "Wh-Why didn't you answer my call?" Hanni shakily asks.

"I accidentally left it in the car. I am sorry." Minji explains herself and apologies.

"I though you said you would be back tomorrow." Hanni questioningly looks at her as she tries to change the topic.

"I insisted to my father that we would return today. I wanted to sleep with you." Minji truthfully replies and blushes when she speaks.

Hanni then grows even more jealous and angry, "What is that.... What did they say on the news?" She asks.

"What news?" Minji asks back as she places gentle kisses all over Hanni's face.

The angry Hanni then quickly gets up and forcefully punches Minji's shoulders as she loudly shouts at her, "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN??? THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT YOU!!!"