Chapter 18

Hanni comes out from the test room, feeling quite exhausted.

"*Ooff... Finally finished the last test." She heavily breathes out, and proceeds to go her way.

"Ah! Sunbae!" Danielle calls out as soon as she sees Hanni, waving her hands from a distance and runs to her excitedly.

Hanni worriedly looks at Danielle, as she holds both of her shoulders, "We're you waiting here? You could have left to get a coffee or something..."

"Actually, i also just came out. How did the test go?" Danielle replied, flashing that charming smile to Hanni.

"Fine, let's go have lunch." Hanni said, letting go of her grip.

"Yes!" Danielle replied, jumping up and down in excitement.

As they proceed to go and have their lunch, Hanni's phone continuously rings.

*Buzz....Buzz...Buzz....Buzz...

Hanni checks it and finds that she has recieved a lot of missed calls and text messages.

"Hmm? Why do i have so many missed calls..."

As she looks at the text messages, her own worst nightmare has also come true.

{ Minji : What the hell is this dormitory entrance about? Call me whenever you can. }

Hanni freezes on the spot which was soon noticed by Danielle.

"Sunbae? What's wrong?" She immediately asks.

Hanni trembles furiously as she stutters, "Th-the letter... of the admission to the dor-mitory, why was it sent to our house? They said they would text..."

"Eh???" Danielle shouts in shock as her wide surprised eyes scans the message to check it herself and quickly looks at Hanni, "Haven't you told Minji Sunbae, yet?" Danielle again worriedly asks.

"No! I wanted to keep it a secret for now, that's why i haven't told her anything..." Hanni bites her lips out of frustration as her thoughts immediately battles furiously.

I hope our relationship would fade away naturally.
Even if it was a bit cowardly of me to do this, i thought it was the best option.

"What do i do now!?" Hanni felt like crying at this state, feeling so frustrated at everything, she facepalmes herself as her shaky hands tightly grips on her phone.

"Wouldn't it be better if you went home and talked to her first?" Danielle insists as she gently pats on Hanni's back.

Hanni quickly raises her head, furiously looking at Danielle, "WHAT!? NO!!!" She loudly shouts at her, feeling more stressful than ever.

"Why?" Danielle asks, seriously looking at the panic Hanni.

"Because.... I'll have to face her and tell her everything. That we will no longer live together." Hanni silently mumbles and looks down, as she herself was much as hurt to have gone this way.

It was at this moment that Danielle's expression change, "Sunbae." She lowly calls her out, "Is it because you don't want to hurt Minji Sunbae?" She again lowly mumbles but was enough for Hanni to hear.

"What?" Hanni looks up as her eyes meet Danielle's hurt ones.

"Actually... I... I don't think anything is going to change in this situation, even if you become a beta, Sunbae. Even if you're a beta and pheromones no longer affect you. The feeling of loving someone will never fade." Danielle said, as her voice almost cracks because she felt like crying her lungs out at this moment, but she has to pretend strong in front of her.