Chapter 14

At the Pharmaceutical Company,

*Knock....Knock....

"Come in."

"Hello CEO Kang." Hanni politely greets Haerin who was busy doing paper works.

Haerin glances at their direction and upon seeing Danielle, she immediately rises from her seat, "Ah! YOU ARE THAT ANNOYING BRAT FROM BEFORE!" Haerin furiously yells and points her finger at Danielle.

Hanni was lost at the commotion and just stared at the two.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!?" Haerin continued, sending dead glares at Danielle.

Danielle quickly hides behind Hanni (although Hanni was shorter than her XD) to avoid the rampaging Haerin.

"Wa-Wait a minute!" Hanni quickly interrupts before any more brawl ensues.

"Ugh!" Haerin shrugs.

Hanni then comes up to ( the little bit taller Haerin ) and turns serious, "Let's talk first! It's urgent!"

"All right! What is it about?" Haerin gives in to business instead of dealing with Danielle.

Hanni takes a deep breath before speaking, "CEO Kang, you hate me, right?" She straightforwardly asks.

"What?" Haerin asks back as she raises one of her eye brow.

"The first time you gave me medicine, you said so... That you didn't understand why someone like Kim Minji wanted to protect me. I know that situation very well. There's nothing good about me being with Kim Minji." Hanni explained as she nervously fidgets her fingers.

"And so?" Haerin bluntly asks, feeling annoyed at the drama.

Hanni for last, takes a deep breath, "Then please help me.... Make Kim Minji lose her interest in me!" Hanni exclaimed.

Haerin then gets up from her seat, "I don't know why you suddenly came up with a brilliant idea. But, you're an omega, so there's no way Minji would let you go. She's a little...peculiar. And she is very possessive." Haerin said as she holds her chin, thinking hard on how to work this situation out.

"I know." Hanni agreeingly nods along.

"Hmm, although of course, it's not something totally impossible." Haerin said as she throws a paper work onto the table.

"Seriously!?" Hanni exclaimed.

"I have been working on an experiment." Haerin replied showing them the paper work, "It's about eliminating pheromones permanently .... although, surgery is required for this." She explained.

Hanni quickly takes the paper and examines it thoroughly.

"But if you are successful. You can become a beta forever.... Even if you still like Kim Minji, if she can no longer mark you, then the president herself will intervene." Haerin further explained.

"The president!... Kim Minji's grandmother!" Hanni thought to herself in fear.

"Sunbae, why are you doing this? Do you hate living as an omega that much?" Danielle thought to herself as she looks at Hanni with a hurt and sorry eyes.

Haerin looks at the thinking-hard Hanni until something pops on her mind.

"But why did you come up with that idea? You fell in love with this beta that fast?" Haerin bluntly said while pointing her finger at Danielle.

"It's nothing like that." Hanni said clearing the misunderstanding.

"And so? Why did you bring her?" Haerin asks , feeling annoyed at the presence of  the person she hates.