Chapter 12

The cool morning breeze hits the curtain making it sway along the calmly blowing air, along with the rays of the glorious morning sun lighting up the room in a soothing sort of way.

There were some used condoms lying around the room.

And there, they were, staring into each other's eyes. Hanni covers herself with a blanket, feeling embarrassed and angry. While on the other side, Minji who seems to be in a good mood looks back at the other in a questioningly look.

Then, Hanni breaks the intense silence, "Do you have any idea what you have done? Why didn't you let me make my own decisions!?" Hanni angrily shouted at the puzzled Minji.

"Why? What kind of question is that?" Minji said as she apologetically laughs at her and not knowing what she has done wrong to Hanni to make her that angry.

"Haah! And you have the audacity to laugh?" Hanni sternly looks at the other.

It is impossible to know what she thinks behind that smile...

Hanni thought to herself before continuing, "It is a very simple question." She then tightly grips onto the bedsheet out of frustration.

We have known each other for over 10 years now. And i still have no idea what she thinks.

"I don't get it." Said a clueless Minji.

Hanni bites her lips, feeling more angrier at her.

"I would like to mark you." Minji straightforwardly declares her wish, again with the authority and power she holds over her.

"For what other reason could it be?" Hanni tightens her grip onto the bedsheet, feeling powerless and weak.

Not long before throwing a pillow straight onto Minji's face, "HOW COULD I LET YOU MARK ME!!???"....*BAM!

"Hanni, calm down." Minji said as she quickly blocks the thrown pillow.

"Calm me down? You are an alpha, so it's easy for you to say! If we did mark, what do you think would happen next!?" Hanni finally vents her anger out...
"LISTEN WELL! KIM MINJI! For a low-class omega like me to be marked is a luxury." Hanni furiously shouts as she points her fingers at Minji, "YOU AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS AND YOUR FATHER IS MY GUARDIAN!"

Ah! Those words were enough to make Minji completely ruined and broke to pieces...

Minji wasn't saying anything until she violenty throws the pillow on the floor making Hanni startled and surprised.

"Well! I don't sleep around and have sex with my friends!" Minji replied, anger evident on her low tone as she coldly looks at the shocked Hanni.

"We do not sleep with each other..." Hanni replied as she bites her lips out of frustration, but she herself knows it clearly too, that 'this thing' between them was much more than a 'thing' happening between friends. But, she had to... She had to make herself believe that 'this thing' between Minji and her was a mere mistake and nothing more.
"This was....just a.... mistake..." Hanni lowly mumbles as she turns her head downwards, not daring to look at Minji.

"Urghh! A MISTAKE!!???" Minji was even more angrier, she then quickly rush over to her as she tightly holds both of Hanni's wrists, "If this is not sex! Then what is it!!?" She angrily shouted at the other.

Hanni forcefully shoves her hand away, "I've already warned you!!!" She too angrily shouted back, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CROSS THE LINE!!?" She then continuously beats Minji with a pillow, venting her anger out, "TELL ME! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS!?? WHY???"

*BAM!....BAM!.....BAM!....

Minji took hold of the pillow as she heavily breathes, "Haa... You betrayed me..." She lowly mumbles as she hardly grips onto the sheets of the pillow, "YOU BETRAYED THE TRUST BETWEEN US..." Minji turns her head away, not even wanting to look at her.