Chapter 3

"Here. Are you thirsty?" Minji said offering Hanni a glass of water.

An exhausted Hanni ferociously took the glass and gulp the entire thing quickly.

"Ha.... How long have i slept?" Hanni bluntly asked.

"Hm, about 2 hours or so?" Minji cheerfully said and grabbed Hanni's chin up admiring the goddess before her.

Hanni hatefully push her hand away,
"GO AWAY!"

BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN 'HEAT CYCLE', KIM MINJI AND I!

At least, i already took some pills, so it ended quickly.

*rattle.... swish .... swish..... Hanni glance at the worker cleaning up the mess they have created.

"Haa..... The floor is wet again?" Hanni said feeling annoyed.
"That's why i said, i didn't want to do it in the bathroom!" She added .

"Hehe~other people will clean it up.That's why i hired them. We'll check it later and if it's still dirty. They'll clean it again, don't worry." Minji simply said, not caring much and lightly taps Hanni's forehead.

The annoyed Hanni touched her forehead, " What's wrong with you Kim Minji! You're ridiculous." She turns her head and saw the cleaner giving her disgusting glares filled with hatred.

"Ha, yeah sure, as if those people would listen to what i say."

THE SERVANTS WERE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT ME EVERYWHERE I GO. AFTER ALL, DESPITE BEING AN OMEGA. I AM UNDER THE CARE OF AN ALPHA, AND THEREFORE RECIEVE SPECIAL TREATMENT.

Hearing what Hanni had said, Minji stood up, "WHY? WHAT DID THEY SAY?" She shouted angrily making the servant in the other room shudder with fear.

"Uhmm.... I mean...."

BUT IF I SAY SOMETHING WRONG, SHE'LL FIRE THEM ALL AGAIN.
LET'S TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Hanni clenched her fist tightly gripping the bedsheet, " It's just that, it's difficult for me to tell someone else what to do."

"You think they're the same as you?" Minji said staring at Hanni with her cold gaze that could wake the dead to life again.

Hanni too felt the tense situation and tried her best to avoid eye contacts with Minji.

"ARE YOU COVERING FOR THEM!?" Minji sternly said.

"What?"

Minji turned her head and take a deep breath before taking her phone out.
"I'll have to fire them all."

Hanni was shocked, as much as she was annoyed at the servants for trash talking about her behind her back here and there, she didn't want other people to suffer because of her.
"Wa-Wait! Why again?"

She quick grabbed Minji's hands which made the phone fell from the impact.

"Then, who's gonna do the housework." She tried to add reasons even though they were stupid because she surely knows that Minji could hire thousands of them if she wanted to.

*drops..... Minji looked at Hanni with a blank expression making Hanni flinch from the cold gaze.

"So cute " Minji thought to herself.
"You're protecting them is making me jealous."

"What?" She was startled.

Minji tried to hold Hanni's hands but was thrown away by the other.

"HEY, STOP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!" Hanni angrily shouted.

While Minji sat down and proceed to carress Hanni's cheeks .
"Are you cursing because you want to do it again? You keep doing this to make me excited."

Hanni again swiftly smack her hands away, "Leave me alone." And proceed to get up but was stopped at her track when she smell a strong alpha pheromone from Minji.

UGH! THIS AGAIN?

Minji leaned in closer while Hanni was covering her nose, trying her best not to get crazy again over the damn pheromones.

"Hanni, whenever you curse. It sounds like you want to have sex." Minji said leaving hot breaths all over Hanni's neck and ear and gently kiss her cheek , " So don't push me away okay?"

KIM MINJI'S IS ALWAYS AS FIRM AND STICKY AS A SPIDER WEB.
SHE NEVER LOOKS AWAY.
AND THOSE EYES, ARE FILLED WITH LUST.

"Don't say shits! I'll never do it with you!" Hanni angrily said using all her strength to push Minji off of her.

"What are you talking about? We just did it." Minji said.

"Ha.... You call that 'sex' when you don't even put it 'in'." Hanni said rolling her eyes at Minji, " What kind of sex is that? We're just using each other. That's it!" She added mockingly.

Minji's aura was darker than ever, " WHETHER IT'S AN ALPHA OR AN OMEGA! YOU CAN'T HELP IT DURING HEAT!"

Minji used her brute force, violently pushing Hanni onto the bed, grabbing both her hands making Hanni startled.

"You talk about the heat as if we we're some wild animals." Minji said, her cold eyes never leaving Hanni's.
"You don't have to say it like that, it's sad.You want me to be honest with you, then!?" Minji said sitting on top Hanni.

Hanni could feel something hard poking her cheeks.

"Right now! I'm dying to fuck you!" Minji said holding her dick close to Hanni's face.

SHE'S LYING. THIS IS A HABIT OF KIM MINJI THAT ONLY I KNOW.

"GO AWAY! I HAVE AFTERNOON CLASSES." Hanni angrily shouted, pushing Minji off of her.

Minji's face dropped down sadly but was trying her best to hide it.

KIM MINJI IS ONLY CRUDE WHEN SHE'S LYING.

"Let's go, I'll drive you to school."

"I'LL GO ON MY OWN. SO HURRY UP AND LEAVE, WEREN'T YOU SPEAKING ABOUT SOMETHING URGENT ON THE PHONE?" Hanni coldly said and went on to take a bath.

"You're very perceptive." Minji laughed it off and proceed to get herself ready for her meeting.
"I'll be back soon. Pay attention in class." She added but got no response.

In the bathroom,

"I hate her so much. Kim Minji is so annoying." Hanni thought to herself.

____

Inside Minji's car,

She felt like an idiot and banged her head on the steering.
"Haaa~~~~ I made a mistake. I spoke too much! What if she's hurt?" She questioned herself remembering when she pushed Hanni onto the bed forcefully, " I shouldn't rush things.....
Why am i so impatient!?"

NOW, I ACTUALLY KNOW WHY I'M SO IMPATIENT.
IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BET I MADE WITH MY FATHER.

THE DEAL WAS THAT I WOULD MAKE HANNI COMPLETELY MINE.

_____

A/n: Tbh, I'm tired af🥲
I still got a lot to study so bye for now.

Have a good day/night wherever you are. And if you enjoyed reading it, don't forget to vote and comment.
With love,
Author-nim💙