Chapter 19

"TAXI!!!" Hanni shouts out, as she panickingly calls out for a cab and so, the taxi quickly pulls up their way.

They waste no time in getting in, "To the K building in Chungjeong-ro, Seodaemun-gu." Danielle shouts to the driver while Hanni was busy grabbing her cellphone to dial on to a number.

"Yes." The driver replied and speed off.

"So, what do you plan to do now?" Danielle asks worriedly.

"First, i must tell the chairwoman what happened." Hanni replied as she fastened her seatbelt.

"You really won't talk to Minji Sunbae?" Danielle asks.

Hanni seems so lost on what she should even think right now, "I don't know.... I want to do it , but I'm afraid."

Danielle could do nothing except holding her trembling hands.

"You asked me why i was afraid, right?" Hanni fake a smile, as her panic state get the best of her.

Danielle worriedly looks at her, "What do you mean?"

"I.... I'm afraid that at some point, Minji will get tired of me. If one day, she stops liking me. If in the end, it turns out that everything was an illusion, if her heart is completely cold. Then, i really wouldn't know what to do..." Hanni couldn't help it as her waves of emotions hits her hard as her tears uncontrollably fall from her cheeks, she grabs a handful of her hair feeling so frustrated and hopeless, wishing that she was dead instead.

Danielle tighten her grip, "Sunbae, I've already told you that my sister is an omega, right?"

Hanni weakly turns her head to her.

Danielle reaches for her phone and shows her a picture of them, "Ta-daa!! Look! My little sister was a beta, but she became an omega when she started high school."

"What?" Hanni asks in shock.

"They say it is not very common." Danielle said as she smiled, looking at her sister's pic and continues, "But sometimes, it happens when pheromones are unstable and appear later than normal." She explains.

"Yes, i heard that there are quite a few of recessive omegas." Hanni thought to herself as she takes a second look at the picture "It must have been hard for her too." She added.

"Not at all! Everything remained the same as always." Danielle replied cheerfully, warmly smiling at Hanni.

Seems like her her bubbly nature has returned even after a painful heartbreak.

She then continues, "Well now, my sister likes another omega."

"Is that even possible?" Hanni asks, feeling shocked.

Danielle looks at her reaction for a moment before replying, "Does it seem weird?"

"Ye-yes, a little." Hanni truthfully replied.

"Well, i think, what I'm trying to say is.... When it comes to loving someone else, are pheromones really as important as you think? Of course, it becomes a little more difficult if it is not an Alpha-Omega relationship, because you cannot solve the heat cycle that easily..." Danielle calmly said, as a smile forms on her face.

Hanni also attentively listens to her.

She then continues, "But my sister said she's okay with that... She does not care because she is who she likes.... Sunbae, you said you're afraid of being abandoned, right?"

"Yes." Hanni lowly mumbles.

Danielle then looks at her with a serious expression, "So think about it backwards. Don't you think Minji Sunbae is scared? Minji Sunbae is also probably worried and terrified. But maybe, she can put up with it because she loves you too much to give you up, right?"