-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-

Start from the beginning

"Fuck me," he said to himself before turning to look around him. He had to engage in some serious parkour to reach the cupboard because, regrettably, there were no stools in the house. After adjusting his balance, he searched the now-open cupboard until he discovered the ideal pot for his stew.

He was about to reach for it when he felt someone's hot, tight hold around his ankles. Yeosang staggered about, nearly toppling over the counter, taken aback by the unexpected touch. Fortunately, he was able to rapidly regain his equilibrium while pressing the hefty pot up against his chest.

As he slid off the counter safely, he murmured, "That was so close..." He really wanted to stop cooking after setting foot on solid ground, but the smell of the food was too good and the growling in his stomach was too much.

He was going to carry on cooking when he was startled by a light crash. Even though he was already on high alert, when he peered around, he was just on the verge of panic. He started to back toward the corner, scanning the area in search of the source of the break. The sensation of another body pressing against his back only made his panic worse. He turned around right away, but as soon as he felt a strong hold around his throat, he quickly regretted doing so. 

He let out a little cry in an attempt to get the hot hands off of him, but it was completely ineffective.

The sound of the sickly sweet voice on his ear, "You're making a mess..so now I have to punish you...just be a good boy," made his body burn even hotter than the hands on his neck. That feeling he experienced upon waking up a week prior began to return making him want to scream but he refrained from it. He really didn't wanna make this being mad, cause who knows what they could do to him.

" w-who...h-ho-mmh" words couldn't describe how addicting the feeling of being grinded on was for Yeosang. The boy felt utterly useless as the rough hands explorer him lower and lower. How oversided shirt was pulled completely up exposing his figure beautifully.

" look at you...so beautiful...and that ass of yours looks amazing..." before Yeosang utter a word, his chest was pushed against the cold counter top. He let out another moan feeling the coldness of the counter on his now aching buds. His mind wanted to stop but everything felt blissful... it all through him off completely...

How did he end up in this position ?

           Who is this?

Why can't I scream?

Why is his hands so cold??

Yeosang's thoughts were cut short when he felt the chilling air against his bare skin. He wanted so badly to look back at the mysterious man but with that tight grip on his throat, he couldn't do much. The mysterious man behind him hummed playing with the plump flesh in his hands. The touch was so delicate but it was away within a second when he felt the hard slap on his ass.

Typically Yeosang would squirm away at the pain but for some reason, it felt to good...he wanted more and the other man knew it. His body was simply moving on its own as he pushed against the rough hands touching him. This caused the other man to chuckle in appreciation. A light sigh shakily escaped Yeosang's mouth when he felt a thumb pressing onto his entrance, a noise of approval escaping him.

" p-please...please sir just...."

Smirking the man behind him gave in to his pleads. The once quiet room lit up with a gleeful sound. Yeosang felt so exposed and humiliated especially with nothing preventing the loud, relieved cries  that escaped him when the hot wet tongue against his pink entrance.(an: he was caught off guard)