Chapter 43

Imani pov

"You still mad, baby?" Gio softly said, while hugging me from behind and softly kissing my cheek. It's taking everything in me right now not to melt in his big arms. I continue mixing the pasta without paying him any attention.

"Hm? You mad cause your ass at bowling?" He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek making me push him off of me. He start laughing and I roll my eyes.

I get a plate and put some pasta on it walking over to the dinner table setting it down. I walk over to the stairs and call Arianna down. "Yes mommy?" She says, coming down the stairs.

"I made pasta and the garlic bread is still in the oven." I walk back over to the pot and put some on another plate, walking over to the dinner table Arianna is busting her food down at. I can feel his eyes on me as I move and sit down.

I look up at him then he rolls his eyes at me and started to make his own plate. Since when did men become so sassy?

He comes and sits across from me and we all start to eat together. "Daddy, tomorrow can w-we get a t-toy?" Arianna asks gio, pouting her lips. He nods his head, "mhm... what kind of toys you want?" He asks wiping the side of her mouth that has sauce on it.

She's hums tapping her puffy cheeks looking up thinking, "I want dolls... the bratz dolls.. and mommy can we go shopping tomorrow too?" She looks at me and pouts. This girl trynna empty out our pockets...

"Yea sure mama." I take one more bite of my pasta and get up to go check on the garlic bread. I flip it around to see if I left it in too long to the point where it's burnt or to the point where is golden brown; crispy.

"Who want bread?" I ask. "Me!" They both yelled in union. I rolled my eyes and cut up arianna's bread to make it easier for her to bite off and eat. I walk over to Ari to get here plate just too come back to a empty plate. She smiles up at me then burps, "excuse me." She giggles.

"Can I get seconds mommy?" She pouts. I kiss her forehead and nod my head. I grab her plate and pur the pieces of bread on it adding a little more pasta to her plate.

I set it down and Continue to eat my food. I look at gio, "is it good?" I ask. He looked at me and shrugged, "it's okay... I guess." I look at his plate and see finger swipes. "You sure?" He nods and gets his plate to put in the sink.

Gio is a big boy. I know at some point in the night he'll come down for seconds. I finish my plate and go over to the sink waiting for him to finish washing his, so I can wash mines. "Don't worry about, I'll do it pretty girl." He says grabbing my plate and started to wash it.

"You can go to bed also... I'll put everything away." He says kissing me on my forehead. I look at him and he smirks, "what?" He asks tilting his head a little smiling. "What are you doing?" I cross my arms.

"Just go upstairs... I'll be there in a bit." He says. I take my happy ass up dem stairs.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{

590 words <3

just a cute little chapter :) also next chapter will be a time skip bc im running out of ideas again 🥲

yes, I did rob you

or did I? 😏

....nope, I most definitely did, bye love youuuu <3