Chapter 6

Imani POV

(A/N. Y'all I didn't know what to write but I'm skipping a whole lot of time. Things are the same with the 2 characters , not much changed. But lets get back to the story.)

2. months later.

After me and Gio's late night phone calls,texts, and sometime we even have late night drives and talk about any and everything and everyone.

We flirt often and I kinda like him. I don't know if he feels the same way though.

Imma bad bitch I don't know who wouldn't.

Arriving to school I make my way to my first period class, AP math. And I see Gio and Emily talking, laughing, and hugging in the hallway.

Gio's back is to me and Emily can see me. She gives me a smirk and lean in to kiss Giovanni, which he gladly gives back. It's a small peck, kiss. Something that me and him should be doing. I make my way past them while they are doing... that.

I make my way into class and Giovanni come to sit right next to me. Really nigga?

" hey" he smiles looking me in the eyes which I do also. I look at him, then look back to the front where the teacher is talking.

" pay attention" I say. " I am" he says.

Fuck him.

Oh let me give u a little run down on Emily and the stuff that happen over the past few months. Angelina and Peyton are dating. Attona and Micheal are dating so CUTEEE, Emily everyday tell me to leave Giovanni alone and is always sending threats to, which I just leave her on read... and no I didn't tell Giovanni because we all know her white ass anit gonna do shit. Sky turn 5... my baby is growing up on me. And now we are here. I kind of suspected something about gio and Emily but I left it alone bc that's not my nigga and I shouldn't be acting like he is. Also, some guy been texting me andddd yea.

•••

It is now 6th period which is lunch and I'm making my way inside the cafeteria. I made a new friend, Matteo. He has dimples, little acne ( not too much but noticeable), braces with straight white teeth, tan skin, deep voice not as deep and Giovanni though... not even close matter of a fact, standing at about 6'0.

I sit next to him, also where everyone else is at but Giovanni is not here.

I know you might be thinking, 'it's just a kiss y'all aren't even together.' I don't give a fuck... in my mind we were bitch. Anywayyyy...

"hey, Matteo" I smile and kiss his cheek. " hey, mani" . " hey, guys" I say to everyone else. Which I receive a bunch of yo's, heys and hi's.

While everyone is talking and Matteo's arm around my shoulders, I see Giovanni make his way over in the coner of my eye.

Giovanni and Matteo met before but never really talked to each other with the doing of me.

Giovanni sits next to Peyton, right across from me.

I don't even spare him a glance but I am watching him from the corner of my eye.