Chapter 15

Imani POV

1 week later...

Waking up because of my annoying ass timer, I groan and then remove my thick covers off my cool body.

Slowly moving towards my bathroom, I turn on my lights.

Why do lights have to be so bright? Like it wasn't this bright yesterday.

I rub my eyes while also yawning,

I walk over to the shower and turn it on, setting the temperature to warm/hot.
I take my morning pee, then hop my ass in the shower.

After about 15 minutes, I come out with hot steam following,

I walk over to my sink and brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I'm done, I walk into my room then grab my phone to check the weather.

78°... WASNT IT JUST 56° YESTERDAY??? NEW YORK AND THIS BIPOLAR WEATHER I SWEARRR

After that I start to lotion my self then put on my clothes.

After I'm done, I walk BACK into my bathroom and start to do my hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After I'm done, I walk BACK into my bathroom and start to do my hair. It's back in box braids with light brown and blonde hair at the back, so I just do a ponytail with a swoop. Then, I did my edges...

Slayed that shit as always!

Put in my earrings, nose piercings... you know.
Fix my eyebrows, put on my mink lashes, brown lip liner then some pink gloss... you know.

Lookin like a bad gal

After a 15 minute wait, my girls attona and angelina came to pick me up... using Angelina's car.

"Hey bitches... I miss you guys." I say smiling hard, showing all my teeth.

They both laugh, "we missed you too. I guess none of us really had time together since we all starting dating someone." Attona says from the passenger seat. Which me and angelina agree with her.

"Yea... especially you attona." Angelina says.

"ME?!" Attona yells. angelina then starts to drive.

"YES YOU! Any and everytime Micheal's ass come out of nowhere, your ass go right with him. I remember when you left the movies because Micheal wanted you to come over." I said laughing.

"Not my fault..." she mumbles.

"Dick got her acting up." Angelina says, which I laugh with her at her comment.

"you know what... FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!" She yells.

Me and angelina laughs.

"ANGELINA YOU ACTING LIKE YOU AND PEYTON DONT BE MAKING THE FUCK OUT AT SCHOOL! I caught y'all in the bathroom. Y'all anit slick." Attona says.