Chapter 21

Imani POV

I wake up at the sound of my timer going off. I quickly turn it off not wanting to wake up Ari, just yet. But who am I kidding, that girl could sleep through a damn storm.

I move out of bed, swiftly, still not trying to wake Ari up. Then, go to my bathroom to get ready.

I turn on the shower and wait until it gets hot. While waiting,  I go over to the toilet and pee.

After doing my business, I'm now in the shower washing shea butter liquid soap all over my body.

I stay in the shower washing up for about 5-10 more minutes. Once im done I step out and start to dry my self. Then put on my silk robe leaving nothing underneath.

Moving over to my sink, I grab my white toothbrush and my crest toothpaste and start brushing my teeth. After that, I start to wash my face using my skin care products, then dry my face and moisturize it.

I walk out of the room and see Ari still sleeping.

She looks so peaceful.

Her small brown legs tangled up in the cover and her mouth open a little letting me hear the small, light breathes coming from her.

I walk over to her and start to lightly shake her, "wake up mama... you gotta get up." And I gotta get ready for work.

She moves a little and lightly groans. But she finally gets up.

She rubs her brown eyes, with long lashes, with her tiny hand. "Hi mommy" I smile.

Her breath kinda stink but we gon' fix that.

"Good morning baby. Let's take a shower and get ready ok" I say. We both go to the bathroom and I fill the tub up with warm water for her to bathe in.

She takes her clothes off and gets in. A smile on her beautiful face.

I wash her up, then we walk over to the sink to brush her teeth.

I grab her tiana toothbrush and bubble gum toothpaste and she starts to brush her teeth. After she's done with that, we both walk to HER ROOM to get her clothes.

( A/N : not Ari's face claim but if you want it to be then you can imagine her 😊

( A/N : not Ari's face claim but if you want it to be then you can imagine her 😊. )

I lotion her up and get her dressed, then put her big curly hair into a high bun.

"You like it?" I ask her. She shakes her head very fast which cause me to smile and repeatedly kiss her chubby face.

I hear giggles from her, " mommy! Stop it" she says while laughing. I stop.