Chapter 17

Imani POV

Me and gio have been doing great so far. I really love him. Like actually. All the things he does for me and provide for me. Mini dates, the affection, the talks, the compliments, even the arguments... I love it all.

His smile, his dimples, his skin, his soft big hands, his hair I love to run my fingers through, his voice... ugh his voice... just any and everything about him, I find... beautiful.

"IMANI! Hello, are you here with me?...Whatcu thinkin about?" teresa asks.

Teresa is a friend that I've got to know over time. We don't really hang out much but we started to and I've grown to really like her.

"Nothing," I clear my throat. "What were you saying again?"

"I was talk about ho- you know what it doesn't even matter right now." She says smiling.

"So... how is it going wit you and gio." She ask smiling.

"Well yesterday he-"

"YOU B*TCH!" I get cut off by some couple arguing.

"YOU WANNA CHEAT ON ME WITH HER?" The girl yells.
"HE WASNT EVEN YOUR MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE BITCH!" Some other girl yelled back.

Long story short, the were arguing, then fought, then security came and took them back inside the school. Me and teresa watched the whole thing.

"I said wow." Attona says, coming behind us with angelina.

"Nah that's crazy" teresa said chuckling.

For the rest of the lunch period we talked then went back inside school to finish the boring ass day.

•••

I ring the door bell... no one answered. I ring it again... no one answered.

I pound on the door and gio answers the door.

I step in, then kiss his lips.

The smell of weed and cologne coming off of him... one of my favorite mix.

I break away with a smile on my face. "Whatcu smoking for now?" I ask then we both start walking up stairs to his room.

"I was bored." He shrugs. We both enter his room, same smell. Weed & his cologne.

"How many?" I ask. "hm?" He hums in confusion. "How many blunts did. you. smoke?"
"2... I think." He says. Crazy.

I laugh... " you're a football player. Don't you have practice tomorrow?"

"Ok and yes, but that's tomorrow." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Whatever nigga." I laugh.

After that we just chill. Watching movies, laughing, making out, eating. Just a normal day for us.

•••

Gio and I are laying in his bed, my right leg around his waist and my right arm on his bare chest. His right hand rubbing my butt, as we watch 'All of Us Are Dead' on Netflix.