Chapter 9

Imani POV

1 month later.

11:57

Waking up to light snoring coming from my phone, I look over and see gio sleep. His right hand under his pillow so the veins in his arm disappearing, him laying on his stomach with his face on his pillow. His hair messy and wild.

After looking at him for a few seconds, I get up and yawn. Today was Sunday a new month. Oh and lemme tell you what happened after the fight. I was suspended for fighting for 3 schooldays. Not bad to me on my end.

My mom nor my dad was mad at me. They said and I quote ' as long as they hit you first, or as long as you beat their ass I have nothing to be mad at you about'

Sooo yea.

I get up and walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower. Waiting for it to get hot, I take my morning pee. When I'm done I head into the shower.

After about staying in the shower for 20 minutes, I make my way to my sink.

I brush my teeth...you know how we do it over here. The RIGHT way.

I walk over to my closet and set my things out that I am going to wear today. It's not that cold, but I went with a tight long sleeve dark purple shirt, with black ripped jeans, and some Jordan's.

 It's not that cold, but I went with a tight long sleeve dark purple shirt, with black ripped jeans, and some Jordan's

(A/N. I got this from insta ( the @ is there) also those are not her nails.)

After putting lotion on my body and putting my clothes on, I grab my phone and went into the bathroom

After putting lotion on my body and putting my clothes on, I grab my phone and went into the bathroom. Yes, Giovanni and I are still on FaceTime.

He is walking to his car to come and get me.

He is wearing all black sweatpants and hoodie, paired with air Jordan's.

He said that he wants to 'take me out' . I hope this is not his version of a date bc I would never go on a date dressed like that and I would not go on a date with him dressed like that. Hell no.