Chapter 11

Imani POV

( time skip to Saturday)
-the date... part 1 -

I get out of my shower with steam following behind because of the very hot shower I took.

I used scent soap, I shaved everywhere, scrubbed everything and now I'm infront of my mirror covered in fog, which I wipe off.

I wash my face, doing my skin care routine, and moisturized my face... I shaved that too.

can't be out here looking like somebody son.

Brushed my teeth and tongue.

I walk into my room playing some music while I get ready for my date with Giovanni.

I play some summer walker, Victoria Monét, jhene akio, SZA, Doja you know just vibing while I get ready.

I lotion myself in coca radiant lotion and oil. And on my arm I use the oil and scented lotion.

Met him about two
months ago
Said his name was
Gym
And that he'd make
me
better than before
So we work it out
every day...

Ass like that by Victoria Monét played in the background.

I put my red bra and panties on then go for my dress.

It's a black button up dress and I paired it with some strap up black heels that have red bottoms. Which matches my black nails with red underneath and my toes, black with red tip. (👀)

( A/N

( A/N. got this from Pinterest)

I put my dress on and make my way to the bathroom. I'm gonna put my heels on when he on the way. Standing infront of my now clear mirror, I start to do my makeup. I fix my eyebrows, add some concealer, put on my lashes, then move onto my lips.

I do a brown liner with some clear gloss. I take my black bonnet off. I installed a short body wave wig and it's giving verrry muccch. I take my wide tooth comb and comb out the curls a little bit.

After I'm done doing my hair, I put in my jewelry and put on my rings

After I'm done doing my hair, I put in my jewelry and put on my rings. I put my heels on and spray myself in some Chanel perfume.

Yes, I know all this shit is expensive... he said I can get whatever I wanted soooo

I go over to my moms door and knock. " damnnnn girl . You get all that from me." I roll my eyes 'playfully' .

Why can't I ever get a compliment without her taking all the 'credit' ?

" you look beautiful baby." She says smiling and walking up to me. I give her a hug smiling also, " thank you, mama". "you smell good too." , " I know gio bought it for me while we were at the mall" , " you guys are so cute" she says. I smile at her and make my way out of her room.

I walk back into my room. I look good. I smell good. I feel good. I'm doing good. I smirk to myself in the mirror

I would definitely turn gay for me.

My phone dings. I look of from my mirror and walk towards it charging on my bed. I pick it up, I look at it.

(347)-985-456

I miss you baby. I miss what we had
Take me back please.
She came onto me.
Baby it's been almost two years.
7:04 pm

Wtf?

Who this?
7:06 pm

Quan
7:06 pm

BLOCKED.
Gio 💕

I'm outside.
7:10 pm

Okk, I'm coming.
7:11 pm

I grabbed my coat, my phone and my bag. Oh and my keys. I turn my tv off and light off and make my way down stairs. "IM LEAVING" I yell. "OK MAKE SURE YOU TEXT ME" my mom yells. "OKKK" I yell back. I take a deep breath before I open the door.

Giovanni fine ass standing there in a black satin button up shirt with the first 2 buttons undone, where his muscles you can see flexed. Black dress pants and black dress shoes. He lifts them a little and you can see the red bottoms. He hit a nice haircut.

"you look beautiful." He says holding red roses. I take them and smile. "thank you," I says shyly. Now a bitch wanna be shy. "you look very handsome." I say. He smiles showing his dimples.

"awwww" I turn my head and see my mother on the staircase. She runs back upstairs. We both laugh and walk to his car. He opens the passenger door for me which I give him a 'thank you' in return.

He jogs his way to his side. I buckle myself in and he does the same. We start driving, we're talking and laughing since he says it's gonna take a while to get there. "soo, what restaurant are we going to." I ask him

"Applebees." He says.

"you deadass?" I ask him, " I mean I'm fine with whatever so"

he took me to Applebees on our first date, he also made me pay for his and my plate when he's the one that asked me out.

He laughs, " you shouldn't be fine with 'whatever'. You deserve way much more than that." He says rubbing on my thigh.

I smile and then my head to look out the window.

Hopefully this date goes well...

{{{{{{{{{

888 words <3

This chapter is shorter than what I normally write but ' the date' has parts... I'm maybe thinking about doing 3 idk.

But ummm goodnight

Vote + comment please ❤️.