Chapter 16*

Imani POV

"yea, nah... imma just text him back." Attona says.

Currently attona, angelina and I are sitting in a park and it's around 3 - 3:30ish.

Attona and Micheal had gotten into a fight because some guy that attona was talking to BEFORE Micheal and her happened, decided to talk to her again. Attona texted him back but it was more of a 'hey' and 'how you doing' conversation which didn't end long.

Trust me, I saw the messages.

Micheal got mad then stop talking to attona. It's been 3 days. They aren't broken up... actually I don't fucking know.

"No bitch. Do not fucking text him back," angelina said, then her phone began to ring. She looks down at her phone then back up at us, "it's Peyton... give me a sec." She says then walks off somewhere private to converse with Peyton.

attona phones starts to ring... "ouu girl it's him," she picks up. "What nigga?" She says.

"you not fuckin with no other nigga other than me right?" Micheal asked with his nyc accent heavy on his words.

"NO! I been told you that! I used to talk to him BEFORE I started talking to you. When I started to talk to you, I stop talking to him. But you clearly don't believe since you wanna stop talking to me and leaving me and shit." She says raising her voice a little.

"I'm not fucking leaving you... and we did not break up.you still my girl and you not single. The fuck." He says over the speaker phone.

Attona smiles a little

This girl

"Whatever nigga." She says. "Come over." He says then hangs up.

"WELP! Looks like something came uppppp"she sings getting up.

"Bye babes" she kisses my cheek... "what happened to hot girl tona?" I ask.

"that's what I'm trynna figure out!" She yells walking back to her car.

I shake my head and smiles, angelina came back.

"Where tona go?" She asks me, packing her stuff up too.

I look at her confused, "Micheal called her and she's going over there to talk to him," I say... "why are you packing up? You leavin?" I ask, with a very confused tone.

"Yea, I'm going to have sex with Peyton." She says bluntly.

"Bye mama" she kisses my cheek. "You got a ride home or you want me to drop you off before I head to Peyton's?" She asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Nah, it fine I'll stay here and finish my homework. Thank you though." I say, then smile at her.

About an hour passed because I had to write an essay about some shit I didn't know. Half of my essay is gio notes and the internet.

Gio...
I love gio.

I wanna annoy him right now.

I pick my phone up and start to call him...