Chapter 2

Giovanni POV

On my way to this wack ass school with my stupid ass friends. We stop at McDonald's. We get hash browns, pancakes, McGriddle, you know breakfast.

" yo, can u stop smackin in my fucking ear. Damn" trey says annoyed "motherfucker bussin that shit down"  Micheal adds on laughing.

" both of you can shut the fuck up" nathan replys to Micheal and trey
"Won't even let me enjoy my food in peace" he mumbles while still eating. I laugh in the driver seat along with trey and Micheal.

•••

We pull up to the school parking lot and get out of the car. We throw our food out in the trash can and walk into school.

"Hey Gio" Emily some annoying ass fling I had, says while touching my arm covered in tattoos and pulling me from my friends.

(A/N. Emily description. Dirty blonde wavy hair, skinny, grey eyes, 5'7, and yea)

ok, so here's the story to that. We were at a friends party 2 weeks after school ended, I drank a lot and saw Emily. I walk over to her and me and her talked for a while. Then we fucked in my car and she hasn't left me alone since. Guess dick was too good.

I'm sorry... anyways

"Vanni" I add on not really paying her attention and moving her pale hand from off my arm.

"What?" she says giggling.
"Giovanni, that's my name and that's how you will address me." I move from her to catch up with my friends.

" you motherfuckers left me there." I say catching up with them, walking down the hall. " why would we need to stop when that's your girl." Trey says in defense.

" I fucked her once" I say, they all stop and looked at me. " ok twice" I say looking back at them. They all gave me a really look. " ok bro but does it really matter. She not my girl so don't address her as such" I say and roll my eyes.

"Ok man" nathan says while putting his arm up in defense.

" yo, TONA!!" Micheal says to catch up with attona and the other 2 girls she's with. We all Tag along with him and walk up to the girls.

"Oh, Micheal heyy"Attona says while smiling. I look over to Micheal and see his ass smiling mad hard.

Awwwww, my boy falling in love.

I look over to Angelia and say hi to her, and attona, while she talks with nathan and trey. Long story short and that same part angelina,nathan & trey had a 3some. I look over to her left and see Imani.

Anytime I ever talked or hang out with them, Imani is always quiet and stays too herself. But I know girls like that. They're quiet then they get too comfortable then BOOM all of a sudden they be ready to suck your dick.

Imani is a very beautiful & chill girl and her height just adds on to her beauty. She's taller than her other friends standing at about 5'9 I'm guessing. her vanilla scent that I didn't know I missed until now. Her thick thighs and brown beautiful skin is different and I lik-

" hi" her soft voice spoke to me. "are u ok?" She asks looking up at me from her pretty brown eyes.

(A/N. PRETTY BROWN EYES)

"yes, why?" I ask her coming off a bit harsh.
"because you were s-staring at me." She says going over her words a little.

I didn't even realize. The last time I saw Imani was right before summer started.

" well, you're a beautiful girl, Imani jones" I say leaning on the lockers and smiling.

" thank you" she says, looking away from me  smiling showing her beautiful teeth and her piercing. And her dimples... those dimples and that smil-

"What did you do this summer? Imani" I ask
" umm...not that much really. What about you?" She asks. " I did a lot this summer. Mostly things I always do during the summer, so nothing really changed." I say trying to maintain eye contact with her but she's looking everywhere but at me. Hmmmm

The bell rings and I dab my friends up before walking my way to class. I say bye to the girls but Imani and I walk in the same direction with her trailing behind me.

" are u following me? Ms.Jones" joking around with  her

"No, we probably have a class thats in the same direction. Mr.Romano " She says ... i like that

I stop and wait until she is caught up with me to put my arm around her shoulder. I bring her closer to my side and ask " what class". " huh" she reply's. " what class do u have Imani ?" , " AP English Literature, what about you?" What a coincidence... "same" .

She removes herself from me and walks into class sitting all the way at the back. I can tell me and her are going to be seeing each other more often. I sit right next to her and move her chair closer to mine.

" what are you doing?" She asks confused and may I say a little annoyed. " I just want to sit next to you & be near you" I say looking straight ahead.

" why?" I feel her staring at me.
I turn to look at her, "why not?" I say while smirking.
"Why though" she says
"Why not though" I reply still smirking

" bro oh my-" bro... I'm not her bro. She gets cut of by the teacher " good morning class, and welcome to AP English literature" Mrs.Smith says.

ughhhhh, I already wanna go home.

{{{{{{{{

Second chapter.... Uhhhh yea

 Uhhhh yea