Chapter 14

Imani POV

Shit!

I didn't even cheat on him...

He forced me
Quan forced me.

Only if he would let me explain.

If only he knew what had happened, just before he got here.

He wouldn't have been ignoring my texts,
Ignoring my calls.

If only he knew how much I lov-

~ Flashback ~

I was bored so I figured I would just paint.

It was a painting of a black woman.

Big Afro, nice body, with stretch marks of course

And when I was done with that, I just painted what was on my mental these pass few days, weeks, months, years, whatever was there, whatever flashed through my mind... I painted it.

To see what it would look like on a canvas.

To know that people's mental, on paper, would be called a masterpiece.

My door bell rang and I know it wasn't my mom, she doesn't come home til later.

My brother is at his afterschool then he was going to his friends house, so he wouldn't be here anytime soon.

Sky is with my dad going shopping...

So who is that?

Is it gio?!

I look outside my window which has a view of the front part of the house and I see an unfamiliar car.

Who tf is that?

I go downstairs quietly while this person is ringing the doorbell over and over again.

Nigga please-

I open the door...

"Imani" quan says with a smirk.

Now that I actually pay attention to him, I can't believe I even thought I loved him after all the shit he did.

And he not even that cute... at least not anymore.

" QUAN? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yell, questioning him.

"I want you back... I apologize for all the shit I did. I can treat you better than any nigga you fuckin with right now." He says.

I don't think you can afford 2K bracelets, pay for my dinner, treat me good, anddd be there for me mentally and physically ..

"You took me to Applebees on our first date-" I said deadpanning him.

"Ok-but tha-" he stammered until I cut him off...