Chapter 30

Imani POV

I wake up at the sound of my timer that I set 3 hours before my flight, which leaves at 10:45 am, goes off. It's currently 7 am right now.

I turn my timer off then wake up Ari so I could get her ready first. She groans and moves around a few times before finally waking up.

"Mommy..." she whine, rubbing the sleep out her eyes. "You gotta wake up to get ready, then I'll let you take a nap while I get ready, ok?" I tell her, she nods her head.

I carry her to the bathroom running the bath for her. She uses the toilet then I clean her up.

Once she's done, I dry her off and then I watch her brush her teeth and her tongue before going in her room to get her clothes.

She's just gonna wear something comfortable, since we are going to be on the plane for a while.

I got her a white tee and her pink track suit with white socks and her pinks crocs.

I lotion her up then help her put her clothes on. I put her big curly hair into a puff then leave it at that.

"I am so cute." She says then yawns, tapping her mouth with her hand. "Yea you are babes." I tell her chuckling at her actions.

She is really that girl

She walks out the bathroom and back into the room. I start the shower and get in then start to wash up. I lather myself in my shea butter body wash then rinse the soap off with water.

I get out of the shower and dry myself off then walk over to the sink. I brush my teeth & tongue, wash my face then head over to my closet.

While, walking through my bedroom to get to my closet, I see Ari small body spread out on the bed sleep. Like in deep sleep.

Gosh

I'll let her be for now. I lotion my self & grab my clothes to put them on.

I went to the bathroom and just put my hair into a puff on the top of my head

I went to the bathroom and just put my hair into a puff on the top of my head. I plan on straightening my hair tonight before we go out to time square.

 I plan on straightening my hair tonight before we go out to time square