Chapter 41

Imani POV

After, I finish getting arianna ready we all head to the park to meet our friends. "Mommy!" Ari screams from the back of the car. I turn around and look at her, easing an eyebrow. "Can we get tacos again?" I nod my head, "the birria ones?" I ask her.

"Ouuu yes! Yes!" I lick my lips reminiscing of the taste. They're literally so good. I feel my phone vibrate and I look at the screen, seeing there's a text from Attona.

hey, we at the park... how far or close are y'all??
1:01 pm

we abt 5 mins away, why?
1:01 pm

um maybe cus we at the park and don't wanna be waiting for so long 😒
1:02 pm

LMAOOO, alr we close
1:02 pm

"They at the park and attona said they don't want to be waiting long." I told gio. He scoffs then suddenly started driving very slow. I laugh when people behind us starts honking, "stop playing around! My baby in the car." I tell him. He laughs.

3 minutes go by and gio parks by the park. Lol, parked by the park... anyway.

We get out of the car and gio opens the back door to let ari out. I spot everyone sitting at a bench, "they over there." I point. We start walking and greeting them, then we have a seat.

We're all sitting there, chatting it up then... "daddy, can we get tacos now?" Ari groans. Everyone's conversations becoming dead and they are staring at gio and Ari confused.

I feel a glare on my head and turn to my right and see both attona and angel looking at me with a confused & curious look. Gio clears his throat, "uh... yea.. we can... c'mon." He leans to whisper in my ear, "imma get you something." Then kisses the side of my head making a small smile come on my face.

They both get up and start to walk to the truck. I look at everyone and awkwardly smile. They all start asking me a questions and saying things with a mixture of, 'when did this happen?' 'He's here dad now?' 'Are you ok with that?' 'Finally!' 'Awww that's so cute!'

I annoyed so I groan very loudly making everyone get the hint and shut up. "It happened this morning, yes he's her dad, and I'm more that ok with it... if anyone has a problem or a concern may I remind that none of this is any of your business." I say the last part sternly making my nyc heavily impact my words.

I'm sure they understand.

But that did lowkey sound mean... I think I'm getting my period. They all look away from me then get up to go to the truck just as gio and Ari are making their way back over. But I can still hear them whispering about it.

Gio takes a seat and Arianna sits on his lap, eating the taco with her head against his chest. Her chubby cheeks are so cute I can't stress it enough. "Is everything ok?" He asks as he looks at me with worry. Probably seeing the stress on my face. I smile at him reassuring him that everything is fine. "Yes, obviously they had questions but I cleared them all. They'll get use to it." I say. I hear him Mutter under his breath, "they better." Causing me to laugh a little, he looks at me and smiles. "Here mama, this is yours." He says.

Boy-

I stare at him and he just looks in my eyes like he got lost. "Um mommy are you going to eat that?" Ari ask, pointing to my taco. "Um yes Baby i am." I say mocking her, causing her to giggle.

Everyone comes back to the table and we all just get back to regular. Eating, talking, just being comfortable in each other company—

"Angel?—angelina?" We hear a feminine voice. Angel turns her head just like us & we see Peyton. "Hey?" Angel says. She's not looking at Peyton the same anymore, unlike Peyton. She looking at Angel blushing.

"How have you've been?" Peyton ask, we all just sit there continuously having conversations but I am listening. "Do you want to catch up sometime?? As old friends?" Peyton asked.

"Sure." Angel smiles at her. They exchanged what I assume is their number and we carry on with our lunch.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

741 words <3

I did not read this over..