Chapter 5

Giovanni POV

While waiting for Imani to walk out of the school, I'm sitting in my truck, I see my cousin peyton making out with angelina under a tree. Damn... they getting into it.

Deciding to be annoying I get out of my car and make my way over to them.

"Hello my sad excuse of a cousin,Peyton, and the girl my friends had a 3some with, angelina" they both stop doing whatever that was and look at me groaning in response.

" my nigga, leave please. Go find Imani or something just go." Angelina says annoyed. " yes leave" Peyton agreed with her. I put my hands up in defense and back away slowly winking at my cousin.

"Fucking annoying" I hear Peyton say as I turn my back and make my way to my car.

On my way there bambina makes her way out of the school. " hey beautiful" I say smiling at her. " hey" she says smiling, walking to the car.

I open the door for her, which she dramatically gasp and holds her right hand to the left part of her chest " such a gentleman" she says. I laugh closing the car door.

I walk over to my side and get in. " just because I'm a gentleman, doesn't mean I'm not afraid to be rough" I say winking at her. " boy shut the fuck up" she says while letting me here her pretty laugh. " I am no boy I am a man" , " yea ok. Can we stop at Popeyes I'm hungry" ( A/N. For my bestie ) " yea anything for you  Bambina"

" what does that mean?" She asks "bambina?" I ask which she slowly nods. " you'll find out soon enough." I say pulling out of the school parking lot and driving to Popeyes.

" Cant I just search it up on google?" She says, I look at her and take her phone. " don't. Be patient, princess" I say putting her phone on my lap.

We pull up to Popeyes and order our food. Driving, eating, talk and laughing on the way to my house.

•••

Imani and I walk inside the house in which I see my mother, father and little siblings.

They ( enzo and aria) run up to me and hugging me. My mother and father walk up to me hugging me. The turn to Imani, " son who is this?" My mother says smiling brightly at Imani. " im Imani. Imani jones. Im here to work with gio on a project for school" Imani says smiling and holding her hand out for my mother to shake. But instead my mom pulls her into a hug in which Imani returns. " I don't do handshakes, darling" my mother says. They pull away, " im Loretta, and this is my husband Vincent" mama says.

Imani holds her hand out for my father to shake and surprisingly he also pulls her into a hug. Seeing how big my dad is so compared to Imani, he is basically choking her. "Papa, I don't think she can breathe" I say pulling him away from her, laughing at the interaction.

" oh, I'm sorry" papa says. Imani smiles. Papa and mama both walk into the kitchen and that leaves me, Imani, and my two siblings.

Imani bends down, to get on her knees to be at eye level with Enzo and aria. My brother staring at Imani with adoration and while aria and Imani are having a conversation.

(A/N. Corny lines coming. )

" you look like princess tiana" aria says. Imani laughs and tickles her. " why, thank you" Imani says smiling turning over to my brother who is still staring at her. You're too young kid.