remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

Start from the beginning

And then the ambulance arrived. Sunoo was carefully checking Jake's breathing. "He's breathing still." The paramedics came with a new ice pack. "Is he still unconscious?" Heeseung nodded. The put Jake on the stretcher. "We can't do much here." "Can i come along?" "Of course."

Heeseung turned to Jay and Jungwon. "I'll keep you updated." "Thanks hyung." Jungwon took Sunoo's hand. "Let's go." Jay took Jungwon's other hand and gave Sunoo a look. "Yeah...Let's go..." so they walked home.

"What's wrong with Jake?.." Sunghoon mumbled, fear in his eyes. "He was a victim of a hit and run." Jay answered. "W-what?" Ni-ki looked at Sunoo. "What happened?" "As Heeseung hyung and i followed Jake we witnessed someone hit him with a baseball bat and then run off. Jake immediately fell unconscious. We called the ambulance and i got the ice pack. So Jake is being brought to the hospital and Heeseung is with him."

"Oh no......poor Jake." Jay looked at Jungwon. "Don't worry. He'll probably be fine. Let's do something to distract ourselves." So they pulled out a board game and started playing. The first round was won by Ni-Ki. And the second and third by Jay. As they were doing the fourth round Jungwon got a call from Heeseung. "Hyung, any news?" "Hey, so they stitched it and checked for chance of brain damage and they say there is small chance he might have some brain damage.

So I'm waiting till he's conscious and then I'll call again i guess." "Hyung, what if we come to you. Then you don't have to be alone." As the sentence left his mouth Heeseung immediately replied. "Yes please. " "We'll be there soon." So they went to the hospital together.

"We're here for a-" Heeseung came up to them. "They're with me...is that oke?" "Sure. Just be calm and a bit quiet to not disturb any patient." So they went with Heeseung. Heeseung was holding Jungwon's hand. Jay just watched them. He shouldn't be jelous, Heeseung had separation anxiety and couldn't handle being without his members.

But then again. Hee yelled at Jungwon before. They made up but still. Ni-Ki nudged Jay's shoulder. "It's oke hyung. You're still his favorite." Jungwon heared that and turned to Jay. "You'll always be my favorite hyung." That definitely made Jay feel better

They waited in Jake's room for a while. "I hope he's oke..." Sunghoon mumbled as he held Jake's hand. Suddenly they noticed the difference in Jake's breathing. Slowly Jake opened his eyes. "Go get a doctor." Heeseung said to Jay. "Oke..." So jay went to search for a doctor.

Jake being fully conscious now looked them up and down. And that's when Sunghoon knew something was up." "Um...do i know you?" Their heart dropped. "Jake, it's us!" "And your names are.....?" Jay returned with a doctor. "Hyung, he doesn't remember us!"

"Oke...um..Jake, we're your friends." "I don't know what you are saying." "We're your friends!" The doctor sighed. "I suspected him to have lost his memories." "Do you know your own name?" "Of course i do! My name is Jake." Sunghoon looked like he was about to have a mental breakdown.

"I'm Jay." "That name vaguely says something." Seeing Sunghoon's anxious look he decided to ask Jake if he recognized Sunghoon. "What about Sunghoon?" "Never heared of him." The younger's eyes widened. "W-what...but i am lover." Jake looked him up and down.

"I don't know you." "What about Heeseung?" "Vaguely." Sunghoon said nothing and left the room. "What about Sunoo?" "Vaguely." Jungwon went after Sunghoon. "And Ni-Ki?" "Ni-Ki?" Jake looked at Ni-Ki. "Ni-Ki! Are you oke? You look worried." In disbelief Sunoo looked at Heeseung. "What about Jungwon?" "Who is Jungwon? Never heared that name before."