⚠️nightmares but real life?⚠️ OT7

All members
Extra group: TXT
Angst
⚠️death, murder, blood, shooting, drowning, trowing up so read at your own risk⚠️
This was inspired by Tamed Dashed mv and TXT's frost mv
(No one actually dies, just in case you were worried)
Enjoy
___________________________

"Hurry, hurry!" Jake said, jumping up and down. "Calm down, all we're going to do is meet up with TXT."

"But that's fun!" Jake smiles and shrugs slightly. Jay groans and puts on his coat. "It's very exciting indeed." Sunoo says as he's also jumping around.

"I'm ready, let's go." Jungwon says as he puts on his bucket hat. Jake pushed open the door and Sunoo grabs Ni-Ki's hand. "Let's go."

They walk to the park near their dorm. Jake runs up to Taehyun and waves at the others.

"Pick a card, all of you." Jungwon frowns and looks at the others. It doesn't seem weird to them, Taehyun does magic tricks all of the time.

But Jungwon has never seen a magic card trick where all the members had to pick a card. Since the others are picking a card he picks one as well.

Jungwon's card shows a person throwing up blood.

Suddenly he's back in the living room of the dorm. Heeseung runs into the living room, holding his hand infront of his mouth.

"Jungwon-a, i threw up blood." He says as he shows his bloodied hand. Sunoo rushes into the living room as well, pure panic in his eyes.

"I threw up blood!" He yells loudly. Jay enters the living room. "That's kind of scary, my mouth randomly filled with blood." Jungwon's eyes widden.

"Hyung!" Ni-Ki rushed into the living room , followed by Jake. Both of them seemed to be panicking. "Why is this suddenly happening to all of you?" Jungwon said, panicking. Sunghoon stayed silent as he was standing in the cornor of the room.

Jungwon sighs. "Go ahead, say it." "I threw up blood." Suddenly Sunoo drops to the floor. Jay kneels down and checks Sunoo's pulse.

His eyes widen. "H-he has no pulse." They all freeze. "Call the ambulance!" Jungwon yells. Heeseung, who is sitting on the floor, suddenly falls flat on his back.

After Heeseung goes Jay, and after Jay goes Ni-Ki and after Ni-Kigoes Sunghoon. "Jake, stay with me. Don't die!" Jungwon cries out. Jake's eyes are teary as he hold Jungwon's hand. The young leader feels his mouth fill with blood.

Jake falls limp against Jungwon's body. The younger cries out, surrounded by his dead members. Suddenly everything goes back and he feels nothing.

"JAKE!" The leader shoots up. He's laying in the park, next to him is Jake. Jungwon's first instinct is to check his pulse.

He let's out a sigh of relief as he feels and hears Jake's heartbeat.

Slight skip back in time

Jake pulls a card out of the stack. His card shows a person falling seemingly off a building.

Suddenly Jake is in an office building. He sitting facing the window just so he can look down. "That's really high." He mumbles.

Carefully he tries to get up but he quickly noticed that his arms and legs are tied. "What the-" suddenly something passes the window.

Someone fell from one of the higher floors, and it's Jungwon. "No!" Jake tries to get free but fails miserably. He sighs and suddenly someone else falls down. Ni-Ki.

Jake is now convinced that they aren't falling but being pushed. After Ni-Ki comes Jay, then Heeseung, then Sunghoon and lastly Sunoo.

"Who is doing this?! You won't get away with this!" A sudden force pushes Jake through the window. How? He doesn't know either.