⚠️Hybrids are not toys⚠️OT7

Sunki, Jakehoon, Jaywon (confident Ni-Ki, Jake, Jay)
Angst, fluff
Hybrid au
⚠️abuse, shock collars, mention of rape and sexual assault, mention of death, arson, guns⚠️
Enjoy
+_____________________________×

Hybrids weren't a common sight. A lot of the times they were kept like pets and heavily abused. People mostly kept them to show off. Most people who had a hybrid had one or two. But the Lee household, a rich family in korea, owned more then forty hybrids.

One of them was Sunoo. A bubbly fox boy. Sunoo was one of the rarer hybrids, having normal fox ears and a snow fox tail. His best friend, Jungwon, was a mix of a sheep and a cat. Also rare. Sunoo had fate is still escaping the house while Jungwon gave up that hope long ago.

The feeders dropped out the daily food. Jungwon looked at it but put his head back down. They weren't kept apart and the hybrids were nice to each other. Used to the system all the hybrids had their own bowl with water and food.

Sunoo was eating his food peacefully. The door opened and a new hybrid was added, harshly trown on the ground. Angrily the boy clawed at the door. The other hybrids just looked at the boy. He had no signs of animal showing.

He turned around looking at them. With an extremely annoyed face he looked over the others. He saw Sunoo still minding his own business. That interested him.

He made his way over to Sunoo. "Hello, you must be new." Sunoo said holding out his hand. "I'm Sunoo." The boy took it. "Ni-Ki." As he shook Sunoo's hand cheetah ears showed. Big preditor animals were also not seen often.

The door opened and all the hybrids ran, searching for safety. Sunoo did nothing, he knew that it didn't matter. But the person put down another bowl. "This one is for you." He told Ni-Ki.

Putting it near a dispenser he also added a water bowl. The person wore a mask and a cap. His voice was muffled and only his eyes were visible. As he walked away he dropped something but didn't pick it back up again, leaving it there.

It was a box with little bumps on it. Most of the hybrids hadn't been in contact with much normal human things since they were captured or at all. Ni-Ki seemed to know though. "Painkillers." He mumbled sniffing the box. "What is that?" Sunoo asked walking towards it. They were all forced to walk on all fours so they always did.

Sometimes new clothes were dumped into the room and the hybrids quickly changed into something else, Sunoo always choosing the feminine clothes.

The other hybrids also came forward to sniff the small box. The door opened again and all the hybrids ran to their safe spots again. Since Ni-Ki was new he didn't know what would happen. The man hit Ni-Ki with a stick.

The cheetah started growing trying to bite the mans legs. Something got put around Ni-Ki's neck causing him to be distracted. He saw how aggressive Ni-Ki was and decided to leave him alone. Walking towards Sunoo. He hit him with something sharp on the stick till Sunoo's face was bleeding.

The man got bit in his leg. He harshly kicked backwards kicking Ni-Ki in the stomach. As Ni-Ki was dazed he looked around the room to find his victim. As he found the boy he pulled him from his hiding place by his bunny ears. Jungwon squeaked slightly.

The bunny, Sunghoon, cried as he got beat up. Then a leash was attached to his collar. Sunghoon didn't even think of working against it. He got pulled along and just went with it. Ni-Ki completely recovered from his daze and attacked again, bitting the mans leg drawing blood.

Trowing the cheetah off the man left with Sunghoon and let in a younger male, probably his son. Ni-Ki growled at the boy and attacked him. The boy tried to push Ni-Ki off carefully trying not to harm Ni-Ki. The cheetah male tried to bite the boys neck but failed.