My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki

Originally requested by -SkiidaSpeeder-
(confident/ care taker Ni-Ki
Fluff
Little space
Little space age: 1-2
Little: Sunoo(side little: Sunghoon)
⚠️crying, kidnapping, bullying, injury, biting ⚠️
Just so you know they are dating
Enjoy
₩_______________________________₩

Sunoo was actually quite easy to take care of in little space. Some others would make a fuss about going somewhere but Ni-Ki could take Sunoo wherever he wanted, most of the time. Such as school. Sunoo graduated recently but started a new study at request of the company.

Only Sunoo's teacher knew about the little space and Sunoo often sat apart at school. Ni-Ki also still had school but shorter lessons then Sunoo.

"Sunoo~ you have to get ready!" His tone was harsh. As the 'older' let out a squeak Ni-Ki realized. It was a little space day again. "I'm sorry baby, chichi (Japanese for dad/father but you get my point) didn't know." He lifted Sunoo out of bed. "Tiwed." The little said rubbing his eyes. "I know you are, but you have to get ready for school baby."

He took the little to the bathroom. He took a cloth and wet it. Sunoo sat on a stool that was in the bathroom. Carefully Ni-Ki washed the little's face and helped him brush his teeth. "Makeup or no makeup?" "wip tint." Oh now Ni-Ki adored the baby talk. "Makeup it is." "Onwy wip tint." Sunoo said pouting. "Oke, don't get mad with me."

"Sunoo wants no skwool." The little mumbled. "Why baby?" "Hawd." Ni-Ki sighed. "Chichi also has school today." Sunoo pouted. "We can get ice cream after school." "Ice cweam? Chichi pwomise?" "Of course baby." A little smile formed on the little's face. "Chichi?..." Ni-Ki hummed as he was brushing his own teeth. "Swirt?"

"You want to wear a skirt to school today? What is someone sees you?" A pout formed. "It's oke baby." Ni-Ki walked into the bedroom and took out his uniform from the closet. Jungwon was still asleep. Might as well wake him up to. But Ni-Ki didn't have to. The loud sound from the bathroom woke Jungwon up. "Sunoo!"

The little started crying and Ni-ki rushed back into the bathroom. He fell off the stool and hit against the wall. tooth through the lip. It was bleeding badly. "Are you oke baby?" Sunoo put his hands up so Ni-Ki could pick him up. He took the little in his arms and sat him on the couch. Taking ice from the fridge he gave it to Sunoo. "Put it on your lip." The little held it in his little chubby hands but let it go instantly.

"Ouchie." Sunoo pouted. "What's wrong baby? Does your lip hurt?" It didn't take any words for Ni-Ki to understand that the ice was too cold for Sunoo's little hands. So he wrapped the ice in a cloth and the help it onto Sunoo's lip.

After a bit Sunoo pushed it off because it was too cold against his lip. "Is it oke?" Sunoo nodded. "Can chichi kiss it?" Another nod. Carefully Ni-Ki pecked the little's lips. "Let's get you dressed." Ni-Ki took the blouse and jacket and helped Sunoo put it on. He took the matching skirt and thigh highs and helped slip them on. Then he tied to tie. "You look good baby."

"Wip tint." Sunoo said. "Which one do you want, the pink or the red one?" "Wed." Ni-Ki took the tint. Sunoo reached for the lip gloss with sparkles in it. After applying the gloss Ni-Ki put the lip tint on. "Smack your lips baby." Sunoo made the motion while staring at his lips. "Let's go, Jungwonie hyung is waiting for us." He took Sunoo's hand and led him to the car.

In the car Sunoo sang a random song while sitting on Ni-Ki's lap. Jungwon was fixing his hair with the help of the camera on his phone. Sunoo saw that and leaned over to look at the phone. His fluffy black bangs moved infront of his eyes. Ni-Ki carefully pulled him back and fixed his bangs.