⚠️we'll miss you maknae ⚠️0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo

I'm making one with every member, so who should i do next?
Angst, fluffy end
Sunki
Side ships: Jaywon, Jakehoon
⚠️mention of main character death, extreme grief, attempt of suicide, starvation⚠️
Have some foxes and Enjoy 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
₩_______________________₩

Ni-Ki was currently in Japan so it was quiet without him. "Sunoo, relax. You can live without him." Heeseung said watching Sunoo pace around. "My gut feeling tells me something is wrong hyung."

"Nothing is wrong Sunoo." Jungwon stumbled into the living room and fell on his knees. He was crying. And it wasn't pretty crying. Sobbing loudly. The others were alarmed by this. Jay kneeled down next to Jungwon and moved his hand over his back.

"Wonie, what's wrong?" "N-Ni-Ki..." Sunoo felt his heart sink. "No...." "he passed away!" "No! You're lying!" Jake rushed to Sunoo's side but was too late to catch him. "This is all a dejavu! It happened with Heeseung and it's all a lie!"

"It's not like i wanted it that way! Don't yell at us!" Jay yelled back. The others didn't know what to say either. No one could calm Sunoo down. "But Sunoo is right." Heeseung said. "You were fooled by a staff member into thinking i was dead....so it must be a lie then."

"Why would Riki's parents lie to us like that?!" Sunoo let out a loud sob and banged his head against the wall. "Stop! Don't do that!" Jungwon held Sunoo's head in a tight grip. "I'm not planning to loose anyone else!"

The news spread around and fans were confused and upset. Was this going to end the same as with Heeseung? Or was it true this time?

The next part may be sensitive to some readers. Look for a 🐆 to continue the story

Sunoo couldn't handle the grief. He loved Ni-Ki so much. He had never said it out loud before, he always showed Ni-Ki without words. Now there was regret. Why didn't he just tell Ni-Ki?

He was standing on the roof of the company building. There was no way he'd survive such a fall. Sitting down on the edge he took a deep breath.

Someone grabbed him and pulled him away from the edge. "Stop! I'm not losing anyone else!" Jungwon pulled Sunoo into his embrace. The older burst into tears. "I-it's not fair! Just let me go! All i want is to be with Ni-Ki!" "I don't want to loose you too! Seriously Kim Sunwoo. If you jump I'm going with you!"

"That's not happening!" Jay ran up to them together with Heeseung and Jake. "We'll get through this together, just hang in there." Heeseung said hugging Sunoo.

🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

Yeonjun came over with the other TXT members to comfort them. "Are you guys sure it's real?" "Why would his parents lie to us?" Jake mumbled. "The worst part is that Ni-Ki's family does not want us to come to the funeral. Family only." Sunoo looked at Jungwon, eyes filled with sadness and anger.

"That's pure evil of them!" "It's their decision Sunoo...i know it hurts." Sunoo scoffed. "Hurts? That's light to say. It does so much more then hurt. It feels like part of my world just collapsed." "That's a bit over exaggerated Sunoo." Beomgyu huffed.

Seemingly that was the wrong thing to say to Sunoo. While the others ate more to deal with their grief Sunoo stopped eating and went to the practice room full time. But nothing helped Sunoo's grief. He was going through depression and the others didn't notice because he wad almost never at the dorm.