⚠️where you at?⚠️ Sunoo

This was another request for SkiidaSpeeder
Sunki, Jaywon, Jakehoon (confident Ni-Ki, Jay, Jake)
Angst
⚠️mention of extreme selfharm, misunderstandings, Cross dressing ⚠️
Short but enjoy
+_______________________×

Sunoo was extremely hard to read from time to time. He could mask everything perfectly. He, since the start of high school and maybe even middle school already, had cutting habits. First he always used tight bandages to make sure he didn't bleed out but he found another method. Cut around the main vains so he wouldn't bleed out.

Something Sunoo also did was Cross dressing in the dorm. He had any outfit you could imagine, he used all his money on it since he had his own money. The others always seemed annoyed when he wore skirts.

He was sitting alone in the room he shared with Sunghoon and the rest of the maknae line. Sunoo was extremely upset. It felt like his boyfriend, Ni-Ki, was dating Heeseung instead of him. And they went out without him. He was asleep when they went out.

Taking a drastic decision Sunoo grabbed his stuff and took and ran away, to his sisters house. "Noona! can i stay over for a while?" she was taken aback by Sunoo's sudden visit. "sure...but what about your group mates?" Sunoo flopped down on the couch. "I got permission." He lied.

He hated how they would tell him they found him annoying and ignore him. He loved them with his full heart yet it didn't seem like he got that appreciation back. "I'll make you some food." On purpose Sunoo left his phone at home, they didn't care either way.

Or so he thought. Sunghoon ran into the living room with the bags. "Suprise!" His excitement disappeared as Sunoo was not in the living room. "Sunoo?" Jake patted Sunghoon's shoulder. "Don't worry Hoon. Relax." Jungwon checked the bedroom. "Not here." Jay checked his bedroom while Heeseung checked his just to make sure. "Not here either."

Sunghoon saw the phone on the table and a note.

I'm not coming back for a while. Don't search for me, you don't care either way

The blond silver haired male started panicking. "KIM SUNOO!" "Calm down Sunghoon, panicking won't help." Jay said covering his ears. "Call the cops!" "We'll search by ourselves first Hoon. Then we'll see."

A week went by. Sunoo felt extremely lonely as his sister had to work a lot. He fixed his skirt and decided to go out. Secretly praying for the others to find him, he wasn't ready to go back on his own. Putting on a mask he went outside.

Walking past the shops he stopped to look at a dress. "Sunoo?" It was Jake. His silent and secret prayer had been heard. "We were worried sick! Are you oke?!" "Yeah...I'm oke." Sunoo hugged Jake. "I'm sorry for leaving...i just didn't want to bother you with my things..." "nonsense Sunoo. You never bother us. You should have told us."

They took the bus home. When they got home Sunoo noticed that Sunghoon wasn't home. "Where is Hoon?" He carefully asked. "Oh um....Sunghoon is in hospital..." Jay replied softly. "Why?!" "He cut open his wrists and lost too much blood..." Sunoo was speechless. "Because of me?..."

"One of the reasons yeah." Jungwon replied. "But don't blame yourself oke? He should come home today."

And he did. Sunghoon returned and when he saw Sunoo he hugged him. "Thank goodness, you're oke." "I'm sorry....i guess i judge situations too fast...."

Sunghoon ran off confusing Sunoo. "We bought you something!" He gave Sunoo the bag. As he opened it his mouth dropped. It was the dress he had wanted for a long time already. "Wow! Thank you!" Ni-Ki took Sunoo's hand. "Try it on. I bet you look beautiful." As he said that he winked at Sunoo.

To tell the truth, Sunoo had never felt more loved

+_______________________×
It was a great idea with a good plan yet the execution of the plan didn't go as i wanted
Feel free to request, point out mistakes, comment and vote 💙
Next up: Polaroid love