🧡💙happy 2 years💙🧡 OT7

Fluff
Anniversary special
Ships are included
⚠️mention of depression, mention of suicide and self harm, underage drinking⚠️
Enjoy
₩__________________₩

They just ended the vlive and put the phone away. The staff left them alone in the hotel room. Jay double checked if they were gone before pulling out a bag he had bought. He pulled out alcohol and plastic glasses along with all types of snacks. "Now that everything is off we can celebrate together."

He poped open the bottle and gave everyone a glass. "No one's stopping you." He told Ni-Ki as he poured the apple flavored alcohol into Ni-Ki's cup. After he poured the drink into all the members cup, including his own, he closed the bottle and took his glass.

"By this i want to raise a toast. In honor of our two years anniversary." They clinked their glasses together. "Cheers!" Ni-Ki took a sip of the drink. "This is good!" "Now, just like we did on the live we should one by one say what were grateful for and our goals for the next year. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go first." Jake said. He took a sip of his drink. "This past year has been quite hard. It took a great toll on my both physically and mentally. I'm thankful for all the times you guys pushed me to go on. I'm thankful for all the times i could crash with you guys and just say what's on my mind. I'm grateful that thanks to your support, along with the fans support, i was able to be the best version of myself." he took another sip of his drink.

"As i goal i would like to get rid of the part of me that doubts if it's even an important thing to tell you when something is bothering me. I want to bethe best version i can be of myself and show you how much you mean to me." Jungwon smiled. "Woah, I'm touched." Jake took Sunghoon's hand. "And of course I'm grateful that you are my boyfriend. I feel like I'm not always the most supportive boyfriend and not always on your side but you are always that for me. Thank you for that."

"I'll go next." Sunoo said and out down his cup. "I'm sorry if i cry, it means a lot to me." Nervously he picked the cup up again and took a sip before putting it down again. "I'm grateful for you guys. I feel like I've been quite a handful this year. Emotionally unstable and i get irritated easily. I greatly look up at you for dealing with me this year. Whenever i was having a rough time you listened to me and made me laugh when i was feeling down. I feel so grateful that i can't even express it with words.

No matter how i say it now i feel like I'm still leaving something out." He stayed silent for a bit before sighing. "I'm sorry that in the last year you've received so much hate because of me. Everytime i saw you getting sad because of the comments people made towards you for 'bullying' me i felt the urge to hit myself. Harm myself maybe even... i just couldn't handle with the thought you were sad because of me.

So as my goal for the next year I'll try to defend you against all the allegations no matter what the company says." Ni-Ki took Sunoo's hand. "It's not your fault that people make mean comments. You never said we bully you so it's not your fault. Just promise us you won't harm yourself." Sunoo nodded.

"I'll go next." Jay said. "I'm not good with expressing feelings through words but I'll do my best. I feel like a lot has changed since last year. We became a lot closer. I also struggled a lot with myself, mainly my mental health. It was mostly because of stress. One particular day i was so stressed i couldn't sleep. I think that will ring a bell for you."

"That one day when we stayed up till six am watching movies with snacks because you couldn't sleep and we all fell asleep watching the movie?" Heeseung said. "Yeah. I'm so grateful that you wanted to stay up because i couldn't sleep. My goal is to repay you as good as i can and to learn how to express my feelings so I'll be able to tell you when something is bothering me."

Jungwon leaned his head on Jay's shoulder. "I'm proud of you. You expressed yourself very well." He took a sip from his drink. "I'll go next. I want to start off by saying that I'm proud to be your leader. I've watched you improve and I'm very proud of you guys. But a lot of the time I've been doubting if i was good enough for the leader position.

I fear that i rose the standards for myself to a point i can't reach it anymore, atleast not without burning myself out like i did during the pass the mic promotions. I would never force you guys to meet such expectations but for myself..." Jungwon stayed quiet for a bit. "Jungwon, look at me." Jay took Jungwon's hands. "You deserve the leader position.

You work so hard to make sure everything is oke and we are grateful for that. But you should lower your expectations a little. I know how hard it is because you want to show the best of yourself to us and the fans but sometimes your best is all you can do. And that's oke. We're happy you're with us and you're good as you are. If people don't except that then they aren't our fans."

"I guess you're right." "But tell me Wonie. What goals do you have?" "I want the best for Enhypen. And i want to be more honest about my feelings." Sunghoon put down his empy cup. "I guess I'll go next. I'm grateful for you guys. I feel like i don't say it often but you mean so much to me. Without you guys i feel so empty. And that has caused some issues.... such as my darker thoughts getting the best of me when I'm alone.

I know you are aware of the scars i made and i just feel guilty for making you worry just because I'm not feeling mentally well." Heeseung sighed. "Sunghoon, i know it's hard to realize but it's oke. Everyone has times in their life that they feel like there is no way out. As long as you know that we'll help you through you'll be alright." "Thank you guys. My only goal is to be more open towards you, like literally everyone. And to be a good boyfriend. "

He said looking at Jake. Jake smiled at him. "I'll go next." Heeseung said as he refilled his cup. "I'm extremely grateful to be in this group. You are my family, my best friends and the people i trust most. Sometimes i wonder how i made it this far and got to meet such amazing people. I guess i just got lucky. However sometimes i feel like i act distant and you guys don't feel how much i truly care.

So my goals are to make sure you guys know how much i care for you and tell what's on my mind when somethings wrong." Ni-Ki sighed. "I guess it's mine turn now." He put down his cup and got himself more comfortable. "This year i realized how much i depend on you guys. You mean so much to me. Even when i struggle and miss my family you're always there for me. Thank you for that. As a goal i want to repay you for everyone you did for me to help me reach this point. And like all of you said, being able to voice my concerns when needed."

Jay refilled all the cups. "Let's go to year three. And many afterwards." They cheered again and Jay opened the snack bags. They spent the rest of the evening talking and watching movies till they fell asleep.

₩____________________₩

Don't we all love fluff? I really wanted to make this in honor of ENHYPEN's 2 year anniversary.

I've been a fan for one year now and ENHYPEN have ment a lot to me. Listening to their songs and watching their content has helpe me through rough times. As i write this I'm still struggling with mental health. I use Enhypen in my writing so i can rant and get rid of feelings.

Deep inside i wish i was a fan from the beginning but i can't go back in time. I hope Enhypen will be in the music industry for a long time and inspire people like me 💙🧡