⚠️Polaroid love⚠️ Jakehoon

This art is not mine and all credits go to the owner
(Confident Jake)
School au
Fluff, angst
⚠️mention of death, abuse⚠️
Enjoy
+____________________×

Jake was the perfect student. Good grades and athletic. He was also extremely handsome. Anyone would fall for him. To top it off he was one of the kindest people you would ever meet. He was too good to be real. Yet he was. Of course he had a lot of friends. His best friend were Sunghoon and Jay and he treasured them dearly.

Everyday school day Jake would start his morning by swimming in the school pool. On everyday school day and Saturday, except for Wednesdays, Jake had soccer practice. But if Jake didn't have practice or class he would be in the music room together with Jay and Sunghoon writing and composing songs

Near the lockers every student had a pinboard. To put ideas and other things. You could get suspended if you pulled things off other people's pinboards. But bullying through the pinboards happened often. The pinboards were also a great way to ask someone out.

Jake walked into the school hallway. As he walked past his pinboard he noticed a polaroid pinned on his board with text on it. Tilting his head he took the polaroid.

You're so perfect, i could cry- your secret admirer

Looking around Jake tried to search for someone who could have put it there. The polaroid was of Jake walking in the hall. It was from friday, Jake noticed. The paper was pink with hearts drawn in the corners. Putting it in his bag he took a note and wrote on it.

Secret admirer?

He put it on the board and left to the pool. Jake couldn't get it off his mind. Did he really have a secret admirer? Jay jumped ontop of him. "Dude! I could have drowned!" "Sup Jake~ I'm in a good mood today~" Jay said helping Jake out of the water. "By the was, there was a polaroid pinned on your board. It had pink paper. I didn't look at the text but it looks like it was taken today."

Jake dried himself and went to the pinboard. He found Sunghoon looking at it. "What's this?" The Aussie took the polaroid.

Yup, I'm your secret admirer :)

"Wow, Jake has a secret admirer." Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows and Jay laughed. Jake took a note and his pen.

Nice to meet you secret admirer. What's your name?

After class Jake returned to the board. It had another polaroid of Jake. This time standing at the board looking at the first polaroid. Carefully he took the polaroid off the board.

I'm not telling you, I'd like to remain secret :]

Pouting Jake wrote a note and pinned it on the board.

I want to know who you are though :(

Talking with the secret admirer was fun in Jake's eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about it. Through the day he had quite a conversation with the secret admirer.

Respect my privacy please

I will, but am i aloud to know your gender?

What's your sexuality?

So you're a guy...I'm bi, you?

Gay :/

Openly gay?

Nope, closeted Gay.