❤️💚Merry Christmas ❤️💚OT7

Fluff, Christmas fluff
Jaywon, Sunki, Jakehoon
Enjoy
₩___________________₩

Christmas morning. The dorm was decorated nicely with a big Christmas tree that took up big part of the living room. Baubles of all colors and some with polaroid pictures in them. The star shaped peak standing pround on top.

The lights that were out on the wall dimly lit the room. The stacks of gifts under the tree were wrapped in colorful wrapping paper. On the doors of the rooms there were Christmas wreaths with tiny colorful baubles and small name cards with little snowmen.

The kitchen was also decorated in colorful Christmas lights. Even though the holiday wasn't celebrated the same in Korea and was mainly for lovers they decided to celebrate it as a family holiday. Their chocolate advent calenders were laying on the kitchen table. Completely empty but Jungwon forgot to throw them out.

As the clock reached 7am there finally some movement. One of the doors was opened and a sleepy yet dressed Jay entered the living room. Going straight into the kitchen he pulled open the fridge.

He started to prepare food for the members. Someone woke up hearing the sounds from the kitchen and went out to check. Sleepy Jungwon walked into the kitchen. "Hyung? How late is it?" "7am." He leaned on his boyfriend as the older was cracking eggs. "Did you already shower?" "I showered before going to bed last night. And I'm already dressed now. And i just did my hair."

Jungwon just hummed. "If you shower now i can finish a few things and we can go for a morning walk in the snow." The younger nodded and went to get his clothes. Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Sunghoon were still deep asleep. So Jungwon took his fancy clothes and went into the bathroom.

Jay was making pancake batter and checking all the other stuff. He decided not to make the pancakes yet so they could be warm when they ate them. Just as he was about to sit down on the couch he heared the bathroom door open. "You're faster then usual. Are you that excited?" "I just like when we do things together. Just you and i. That's romantic"

Jay hugged Jungwon. "You smell nice. And you look good too." "This is your secondary suit." The older smiled. "I know. You just look good in my clothes." Jay wore a black suit while Jungwon had Jay's dark blue suit. "Let's go." Jungwon grabbed his coat and put it on. Jay did the same and they went out as quiet as they could.

As they were walking outside the apartment complex it started to snow. It was still slightly dark but the lanterns did their best to light everything up. Jay held Jungwon's hand as they walked. "The snow is so pretty." "Not as pretty as you." Jungwon giggled. Jay smiled and he squeezed Jungwon's hand. "I'm so blessed to be yours." "I am pretty amazing."

"Yes, you are." A snowflake landed on Jungwon's nose. "It's really cold. My hands are freezing." "But I'm holding your hand." "The other one is cold." Jay let out a dramatic sigh to tease Jungwon. "Well i can't hold both." "I can if i ride on your back." The older smiled. "You want that?" Jungwon thought for a second and shook his head.

"Why not?" "Because then i can't see your face." Jay smiled and pecked Jungwon's nose. "Your nose is cold." Jungwon just laughed. "Because it is cold." "Good point." Jay moved the snow off a bench and they sat down to watch the snow slowly fall. "But in all seriousness, sometimes i really need these moments. When I'm stressed or feeling down just being alone with you for a bit can make me feel better."

"I have that too. And even when the others are around just being with you can switch my mood back to a good one, no matter what type of bad mood I'm in." Jungwon rested his head on Jay's shoulder. "I love you hyung." "I love you too Wonie." Jay turned to Jungwon making Jungwon sit up again. "What's wrong?" He just kissed the younger and smiled. "Nothing. You just look so pretty."