⚠️A place i called home⚠️OT7

Sort of main person Ni-Ki
Jaywon,Sunki, Jakehoon (confident Jay,Ni-Ki, Jake)
Angst, fluff
⚠️abuse, bullying, mention of sexual assault and sexual harassment, favoritism, mention of suicide, depression, bulimia, mention of rape, mention of abortion ⚠️
Enjoy
\_____________________/

It was nearing Ni-Ki's birthday. His first birthday in ENHYPEN. The other were excited to celebrate Ni-Ki's 15th birthday. But Ni-Ki's seemed to be in a bad mood. Even though he was a trainee at his 14th birthday he was aloud to go home.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jake asked. "No. My family isn't here." Sunoo sighed. "We're here for you though..." annoyed Ni-Ki growled. "That won't help! This isn't home! You're not my family. You guys will never know how it feel to be away from the place you call home!" He stormed off into the bedroom.

He didn't want to help clean the table. They would never understand. They could so easily go to the place they called home. Both Jake and Jay lived in korea for a longer time already. He was the only one infected by this.

He fell asleep but woke up to someone sitting on his bed. A guy he didn't recognize. But he couldn't see him well. Somehow he was totally calm about this random guy sitting on his bed. "Why are you here?" "Just to show you something. I want you to understand your members."

"What is this? A Christmas carol?" The guy huffed. "This is no Joke Ni-Ki. I'll show you." He lifted Ni-Ki out of bed and put him on his feet. "Choose a member to start with." Ni-Ki rolled his eyes. "Heeseung." "Oke then. We start with Heeseung." He snapped his fingers.

A blinding light was shining in Ni-Ki's eyes. When he could open them again he was in a living room. Ni-Ki shot the guy a glance. His black hair covered his eyes slightly. His eyes looked like Jungwon's but his voice was deep. He wore a mask and a school uniform with no jacket or shoes. When Ni-Ki wanted to ask why the guy was not wearing shoes, for himself it made sense since he was in pajamas, he heared yelling.

He panicked thinking it was because they got noticed. "They can't see us." A couple was fighting. Heavy curse words flew around. Out of the corner of his eyes Ni-Ki saw two young boys. One of them was little Heeseung. Ni-Ki recognized it from a childhood photo Heeseung had shown. The other boy must be his older brother. Ni-Ki noticed that the scene changed very slowly as the boys wore different clothing in flashes and seemed to grow up.

He saw young Heeseung walking down the stairs to his father leaving the house with suicases and bags. "Daddy!" The young boy yelled at the top of his lungs. He ran after his father but the door was trown shut into his face. "Where is daddy going?!" His brother yelled in panic. "He's leaving us! He doesn't care about us! You should have known from thw start." Heeseung's mother yelled.

"And it's yours fault."

She said looking straight at Heeseung. Ni-Ki felt his heart drop. He watched as over time Heeseung's brother went from nice, to mean towards Heeseung. Heeseung often stayed out long. He got beaten up for it but Hee needed his moments of happiness. The house with his family was never his home.

When Heeseung became a trainee Hee felt free. But now his family acted like they cared. Just for that one video clip to make themselves look pretty. "Why do they have go fake it like that?" Heeseung asked himself.

"Jay next." The guy said startling Ni-Ki. He forgot about him. Ni-Ki saw little Jay holding onto his mothers hand as his father left with a different woman. But he still had contact with his father. His mother also remarried. They had both been cheating on each other.

His mother told Jay to lose weight. "You're butt is too big." "Your thighs are too thick." "You eat too much." Jay became extremely self conscious. Especially after his stepfather started touching Jay's butt. As a 7 year old it scared his very much.