⚠️The bad luck i have⚠️OT7

+ other groups (seventeen, TXT ,BTS)
Angst, bit of fluff
Jakehoon, Jaywon , Sunki (confident Jake, Jay, Ni-Ki)
⚠️over exhaustion, mention of death, mention of extreme dieting, betrayal, violence, car crash⚠️
Enjoy
Korean-English

₩__________________________₩

As the youngers group currently under the company ENHYPEN looked up to BTS, Seventeen and TXT greatly. Jungwon often asked the other leaders for advice when he needed it.

One day Enhypen were practicing hard in the practice room. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Hoshi entered together with DK. "Ah, Hoshi and DK hyung." Jay bowed to them and the others followed. "Hey! A bit of respect! We're your sunbaes!"

"Sorry sunbae." Jungwon mumbled. "Anyways, we had a dare for you. Do you accept?" They were all quite intrigued with it. But they were also practicing hard for an upcoming cover stage they were going to do. "Sure, what is it." As the leader Jungwon took the decision to accept it.

"We dare you to walk to Busan and back. It's a dare we discussed with the other seventeen members and we'll give you a reward and our respect." Sunoo gave his shocked discusted expression (if you know what i mean, have a cupcake 🧁)

"How long do we have to do that?" Sunghoon showed clear panic as Jungwon seemed to accept. "Atleast two weeks." "We'll do it." Dk smirked. "Good. We'll see you later. Tell us when you leave." As they left Jake started yelling at Jungwon. "Why did you accept?!"

"Don't you want them to have respect for us? Plus, if we go with preparations we'll make it just fine." Heeseung scoffed. "Seoul to Busan is 329 kilometers Jungwon." Jake did some math with his calculator. "With some calculations that could take to six days to reach Busan. And then walk back. That inclused all stops for sleep, using the bathroom etcetera."

"I get Jungwon's point though. If we do it well we'll make it out fine. If we bring enough money, clothes, water and food we should be fine. Let's leave tomorrow. The faster we go the faster we're back. We're not aloud to back out since they are our sunbaes, they would make us look bad somehow if we say no " Jay said. "Right. Let's do this!" Ni-Ki said grabbing his stuff.

They took all their stuff and went back to the dorm. "Let's not take too much food since that would make our bags heavy. We should take money instead. So we'll go to the bank to get money."

After all of them got money for the trip they ate some left overs together, put their phones on the charger and went to sleep. Ni-Ki also put his switch on the charger, for if they needed a break.

In the middle of the night Jungwon woke up to Sunoo tapping his hand. "Hm?" He sleepily responded. "I can't sleep anymore Wonie." Sunghoon sighed scaring the pocketz. "I'm awake too." Ni-Ki said. "How late is it even?" Jungwon got up and went into the living room. The took his phone and checked the time. "4 am." Sunoo sighed.

"Looks like you guys can't sleep either." Jay said leaning on the door frame. "I think Sunghoon hyung might still be asleep." Ni-Ki responded. "I'm awake." Sunghoon mumbled. His hair was extremely messy. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Sunoo asked but Sunghoon didn't answer. "Is Heeseung hyung awake?" Jake asked looking at Heeseung's door. Jungwon opened Heeseung's bedroom door to find Heeseung fully dressed. "He is."

Following Heeseung all of them got dressed. "Let's eat breakfast and go. We have our bags packed anyways. Oh and don't forget to take two water bottles each." Gearing up everyone put on good but comfortable shoes and a warm coat.

"Let's go!" With a paper map they went out. Just incase their phones died and they would get lost. As they walked through Seoul they watched the sun come up. It wasn't the best view since the buildings were in the way.