⚠️ours|OT7⚠️

Request for alittleaussieboy, thank you for being the first to request 💙
Polygamous relationship
All members have a relationship with each other. (All, a little atleast, confident except Sunghoon)
Angst with fluff
⚠️possessiveness, fights, mention of sexual harassment, mention of abuse, mention of rape, misunderstandings, rumors, mention of drowning, sexualizing an idol⚠️
Since it didn't have a plot i tried to think of something but next time i would prefer if you thought of a plot
Enjoy
₩___________________₩

Heeseung always took the lead in the relationship. He was confident over everyone and made relationship rules since it fell outside of Jungwon's leadership duties. The other five all had their person they were confident with and the ones they weren't confident with

Jay was confident over everyone except Heeseung. Jake was confident with all except Jay and Heeseung. Sunoo was very confident when it came to Sunghoon, Jungwon and Jake. But shockingly enough he somehow wasn't more confident then Ni-Ki. Jungwon was confident over Ni-Ki and Sunghoon and sometimes Jake. Ni-Ki was only confident over Sunoo, but he had his days that he wasn't. Everyone had those days, except for Heeseung. And Sunghoon was confident over no one. He tried so many times but he just couldn't do it. But the others adored him for it. (For all except Sunghoon and Heeseung counts that one day they felt more confident over others. Heeseung was always confident over everyone and Sunghoon isn't confident. I hope this is clear enough to understand)

Of course in a seven person relationship jelous played up often. But as soon as it played up Heeseung took care of it. But there was also a different type of jealousy. When people of other groups talked to the members. A tiny bit messed up in Sunghoon's opinion. That jealousy was mainly with Sunghoon because he was mc. He talked to so many people and was always with Wonyoung on fridays.

And today was a friday. Sunghoon was getting ready early in the morning. He felt arms around his waist and nearly jumped. It was just Ni-Ki. "Stay." He mumbled sleepily as he burried his face in Sunghoon's neck. "N-Ni-Ki. I have to go." "I hate fridays." Ni-Ki growled not letting go of Sunghoon's waist. "I have to go, i have to get ready."

Finally Ni-Ki let go. "Gimme a kiss." Ni-Ki said. "I have to ho now." Sunghoon grabbed his phone and walked out of the living room into the hall. "I said, give me a kiss!" "Don't yell, you'll wake the others. I'll do it when i get back Ni-Ki i promise." And he was out the door.

So Ni-Ki started his day upset. When Heeseung walked into the living room, shirtless for some reason, he immediately went to him. "Hey baby. How long have you been up?" Heeseung pecked Ni-Ki's lips. "5:30 because i heared Sunghoon get out of bed." "He already left and didn't say good morning?" The younger aggressively nodded. "And he refused to give me a kiss."

Heeseung sighed and shook his head. "Well then, he's in trouble when he gets back. Now go wake up Jungwon and Sunoo. I'll wake up Jake and Jay." Ni-Ki nodded and walked back into his bedroom. "He did have time to make his bed but not to give me a kiss?" He huffed. Sunoo heared him and woke up. He groaned and sat up. "Morning Sunoo." The younger sat down on Sunoo's bed.

"How late is it?" He sleepily asksd as he rubbed his eyes. "7am." Sunoo pouted and Ni-ki pecked his lips. "Did you sleep well?" "Yes. My blankets smell nice~" Ni-Ki sniffed the blankets. "They smell like Heeseung hyung." They heared Jungwon shift and softly groan. "Wonie~" Ni-Ki stood up turned to his side facing the wall. "Hyungie, wake up."

Jungwon groaned again and sat up. He was paler the usual, his hair was a mess and he was sweating all over. "Hyung?" Ni-ki put his hand on Jungwon's forehead. He was burning. So Ni-Ki went to Heeseung who was sitting in the living room with sleepy Jay and Jake. "I think Jungwonie hyung might have a fever." Heeseung stood up and went with Ni-Ki.