⚠️Lonely boy⚠️Heeseung

This is kind of the follow up of We'll miss you hyung
Angst
⚠️mention of main character deaths, mention and attempt of suicide, a lot if anger and sadness⚠️
Enjoy, and here are some foxes to help you through it if you need them 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
English is in bold

₩____________________₩

Hee was sitting alone on the practice room floor. His gaze was stuck on his shoes. Alone. He hated it. Lee Heeseung, the soloist. No, he wasn't alone. He couldn't be alone. What about his separation anxiety? It didn't matter anymore.

The other members? Where did they go? To heaven. Why couldn't he be with them? Instead of being stuck on this cursed earth. As Hee lifted his head Hee saw all the shoes Hee had put there to give himself comfort.

Hee got up and walked towards Jay's shoes. Hee picked them up and looked at them. Letting out a bitter scoff Hee dropped them. It hurt. Too much to handle. With all his force Hee kicked the shoes away. The shoes hit the wall and fell on their sides. Flashbacks ran through Heeseung's mind.

"No! Leave me alone!" Hee kicked over all the shoes and hit them against the walls. Yeonjun entered the practice room. Heeseung didn't seem to recognize him. "Who are you? Why are you here?!" "Heeseung, it's me....Yeonjun.."

"Oh...it's just you hyung..." realization kicked in seeing the shoes shattered around. Hee fell into his knees. "It's not fair...why wasn't it like my case...all a lie..." Yeonjun sat down next to Heeseung. "The funeral is tomorrow...you know that right?"

"Yeah hyung...i know...but i don't want the dorm to get sold. Everything has to stay the same. I can't handle it....save me hyung. I can't live like this. I want to die." "I'll get you a therapist to help you get over it."

The next day Heeseung was on the roof of the company building. Waiting alone. Hee saw a change and tried to jump. "Hyung!" He looked around shocked. It was just Taehyun. Why did it sound like Sunoo? "Don't jump! You can't do that!" "Why not?! I have nothing left anymore!"

"Come, let's get you ready for yhe funeral." Taehyun got Heeseung ready for the funeral. All the older did was scream. In anger and sadness. The six ash vases scared him. They went on the cupboard out if Heeseung's reach. But that would never stop him.

He simply took a chair and took them. Smashing them on the floor. The pieces went everywhere, and so did the ashes. Hee couldn't handle it. Too much to handle. The company tried to prepare him for a solo debut but Hee harshly refused. Hee hit the staff at the offer. Yeonjun and Soobin had to hold him back.

Blinded with sadness and rage Heeseung went out. Without shoes or a coat. It wasn't cold out at all. It was spring after all, but it was raining. "All the memories we had! We went to Germany together! Why did you die on me! I hate self hate! Why does it exist?! It's all because people are heartless! I hate cars! I hope everyone who drives them die! Every single one of them!

I hate knives! Why made them?! Why? It's too dangerous! I hate everyone! Why can't everyone just be kind! Why can't you breath under water at this point?! It's ruining the world! People are heartless! Grief isn't weakness! Why can't people accept it?!" Rain fell harshly, his hair was soaking wet.

"Why do tall buildings not have a better safety system?! Who made cups shatter so easily?! I lost everything due to those stupid things!" People were watching him, and of course Hee noticed

"Are you happy you're not in my place?! Sure, record me! You would never know how it feels to go insane over the death of a loved one!" Hee yelled as people had their phones out pointed at him. "I hate the world! Please just kill me! If you did it to the people who are the world to me why not do it to me?!"