It's not fair|Sunghoon

Angst with fluff.
Shipped with Jake(confident Jake)
⚠️mention of replacement, crying, anger, yelling, violence⚠️
Enjoy
+_____________________×

Sunghoon had to rest after the surgery. He wanted to since it still hurt a bit. But he was extremely upset. Sunghoon nearly trashed the dorm, got in a fight with Sunoo and Ni-ki and broke Jay's phone, all in half an hour

Jay was angry too now. "You nearly broke my phone!" Sunoo had stormed off, extremely upset. "You can sleep on the floor in the living room tonight." He had told Sunghoon. "Can you sit still for once?! You're getting on my nerves!" Heeseung yelled trowing death glares at Sunghoon.

"Stop tugging the TV! It can break too!" Jake yelled. Sunghoon didn't seem to listen and Jake had enough. He yanked Sunghoon away from the TV. The younger tripped over Jake's foor and fell flat on his face. "We got to watch Jungwon!" Jay said grabbing the remote.

The others seemed to have calmed down after watching music bank. Sunghoon just grumbled. "What is your problem?!" Jay seemed annoyed again. "If it's the medication you take then stop taking it!"

About half an hour later Jungwon returned. "Hey~" Sunghoon turned to him. "You did great wonie!" The older grabbed Jungwon by his collar. Before Sunghoon could speak or do anything else Jake and Jay pulled him off Jungwon. "What is your problem?!" Jay yelled in Sunghoon's face.

Jungwon was scared and avoided Sunghoon. The older slept on the couch that night. And even in the morning the others didn't talk to Sunghoon. That was till Sunghoon tried to smash his own phone on the ground. "What is your problem?! Yesterday all you did was misbehave like a 3 year old! You hurt Jungwon! D-"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Sunghoon's yelling seemed more sad then angry. "No! You're misbehaving!" Sunoo put in his ear buds to cancel out the noise. "Just tell us what's wrong!"

"Why don't you just go tell Jungwon how great HE did as mc, just like everyone else!" "What?" Sunghoon groweled. "You heared me!" "I'm just confused....what do you mean?"

"Are you that stupid?!" In anger Jay punched Sunghoon in the face. Sunghoon sank to the ground covering his nose. "Why....why does this happen to only me..." he let out a sob. "Why are you crying now?!"

Heeseung sighed. "You hit him in the nose Jay....he had surgery." Jay's eyes went wide. "I-i forgot!" Jake kneeled down next to Sunghoon. "Why am I not good enough." He cried out. Jay shot a look at Ni-Ki. The younger blinked twice completely puzzled.

"What do you mean with that Hoonie." "Don't play dumb on me. You know what i mean." Jungwon was still keeping his distance from Sunghoon. "No, we don't know."

"Always when i do something it's oks but when someone else does it it's great, amazing even." "In what?" "Everything." Jake said nothing. "That's not true." Sunghoon looked up at Jake. Tears were running down his cheeks and his nose was bleeding.

"It literally happened yesterday, so don't lie to me." The Australian male shot the others a look. "What does he mean?" Sunoo grabbed Sunghoon's phone. Unlocking it with ease. "Um....i think i know why he's so upset..."

Sunoo gave Jake the phone. Everywhere on twitter ENGENE were saying how amazing Jungwon was as mc with Wonyoung. One caught Jake's eye which probably made Sunghoon even more upset.

"Yeah, Mc Sunghoon and Wonyoung are a good duo but did you see Mc Jungwon and Wonyoung?"

Now Jake understood why Sunghoon was so upset. "Hoon....come here." Jake took his boyfriend in his arms. "What if the company actually replaces me with Jungwon? It wasn't my choice to be mc in the first place but i kind of enjoy it...."

The others realized how unfair it was now too. They never watched music bank when Sunghoon was mc. "It's still no reason to trash the dorm." Jay huffed. Sunghoon said nothing. He knew Jay was right and he regretted what he did. "I guess it doesn't matter anyway....it happens all the time...."

"Hoonie, it matters oke! I know how insecure you are. Tell me, is anything else on your mind?" Sunghoon shruged. "What do you mean with all the time?" "Since i was young everyone is always better then me. When i do something it's cool, nice, good or whatever...but at others it's amazing, wonderful....it happened when we filmed en o'clock episode 20.

The staff constantly said that Heeseung was an amazing ice skater. And i was good. Oke.... and growing up with that i shook it off at first but....it hurt...my passion, my talent i was oke at while another who tried for the first time who was good was amazing in other's eyes. I worked for 10 years to perfect my ice skating and a person who tried once and succeeded was better then me.

It's not like i was mad at Heeseung for being good it was just...it hurt." Sunghoon mumbled. "Well, from now on you'll be mc again. It was a one time thing." Jungwon said. "And don't listen to others. You are great and amazing too." "Plus, Wonyoung said she liked you better as mc."

Jungwon seemed a bit hurt about it. "I didn't like it that much though...it made me anxious." Jake was softly kissing Sunghoon's hair and forehead. "You are good enough, you're perfect in my eyes."

+_______________________×
I wrote this based on my own emotions. It's not fair, he's better then me....

Next up: Hybrids are not toys