⚠️nonsense ⚠️Sunoo

Thisbwas another request for SkiidaSpeeder
Angst bits of fluff
Mainly shipped with Ni-Ki
⚠️fat shaming, mention of cutting⚠️
Feel free to skip this oneshot if you're triggered by the mention cutting and cuts
Enjoy

_________________________₩

"The music video is out now." Jake said putting his phone to the side. Sunoo said nothing he was looking at the mirror in the hall. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see for himself.

He went back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Jungwon. Jungwon thought nothing of it but Sunoo was comparing himself to Jungwon. After all, Jay said many times that Jungwon was the skinniest member.

His thighs were thicker then Jungwon's. His hands were chubbier then Jungwon's and Jungwon's hips were smaller. Sunoo was cursed with wider hips and he hated them.

Ni-Ki always said he loved his hips but Sunoo didn't believe him. He scooted over to Sunghoon to compare himself to Sunghoon. Sunghoon's fingers were thin and long compared to Sunoo's. Sunghoon's thighs were thinner then Sunoo's. Sunghoon also had wider hips then most of the others but still managed to look so much skinnier then Sunoo.

He looked over to Jay who was standing. Talking to Jake. His eyes went to Jay's waist. Everyone knew Jay had an extremely slim waist. Sunoo stood up and walked past the mirror again. Compared to Jay his waist it looked bad, too wide. Sunoo felt sad.

He looked at Jake. Jake had big hand but small wrists. Sunghoon said he could hold Jake's wrist by only touching his thumb to his index finger. So Sunoo tried it. His tumb couldn't even reach his index finger, not even close. Defeated he walked away.

He saw Heeseung sleeping on his bed. He looked peaceful. Heeseung had an incredibly thin face. A beautiful sight. Sunoo looked at the mirror in Heeseung's room. His cheecks were extremely chubby. It hurt, why did he not look good?

As he entered his bedroom he saw Ni-Ki laying on his bed, also asleep. Ni-Ki was perfect in so many ways. His face slim, wrists thin, waist small, hips not too wide and thighs perfect.

"Can i lend your charger? I can't find mine and it's at 4%." "Sure." As Jake took it Sunoo felt even worse. The thing had had been most proud of was also ugly. His lips. Jake's lips were perfect, oh how jelous he was. As he realized he compared himself to Jake twice he felt even worse. He just wasn't pretty enough.

They did a vlive to celebrate for the comeback. Just chatting and laughing together, it felt nice. But Sunoo's mood was ruined.

'Sunoo oppa you should lose weight.'
'Sunoo oppa you should try to be as pretty as the other.'
'Sunoo looks so chubby next to the other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'
'Sunoo should just leave, he's disturbing the groups image.'

The others did seem to notice the comments so he kept it to himself. Forcing laughter and crying on the inside. Why was he not good enough? Would he ever be?

The next day after performing blessed cursed on stage they returned to the dorm. Sunoo waited till everyone showered and went last. His eyes fell on Sunghoon's pocket knife. 'Perfect' he thought to himself as he took it.

After showering he used the sound of the shower to make himself less suspicious. He made cuts on everything he didn't like. As he was about to cut his wrist he heared a knock. "Sunoo~" it was Ni-Ki. After living together for a while the members showered together sometimes and walked in on each other with no shame.