Exhausted kitty|Jungwon

Mainly shipped with Jay
Angst but mainly fluff
Basically a sickfick
⚠️exhausted/ sick Jungwon, fainting ⚠️
Enjoy
₩__________________________₩

For the first time in his life, Jungwon felt it. Sunghoon complain about it before and so did Sunoo. Jay said it once and Ni-ki too. Jake and Heeseung said they felt it slightly too. It was a strange sensation that he didn't like. It felt unreal, like he was having a dream. More nightmare.

They rushed backstage to grab their water bottles. Jungwon fell behind. A wave of pain hit. It felt like he got hit in the head with something sharp. Everything went blurry and his legs gave in. In the distance he heared Jay yell something that sounded vaguely like his name. He fell forward and as soon as his head hit the ground everything went blank.

It only felt like seconds. But when he regained a little consciousness he was laying with his upper body in someone's lap with his head against their chest. But his vision was blurry and every sound around him was still muffled. Slowly he was pulled back to reality. "-Won. can you hear me?" It was the first thing he heared.

It was Jay's voice in his ear. but his sight was still blurry. He opened his mouth to say something but only a soft meow like sound left his troat. Jay saw it as a sign that he didn't want to speak. "You don't have to speak, don't worry." "Blurry..." the blob of black and a few different colors was farther away from him but he couldn't see what it was.

The blob came closer and his vision finally cleared up. It was just Sunoo. "Better...now.." he mumbled laying his head back against Jay's chest. Ni-Ki came into the room with a staff member. "Took you long enough." Jay growled. "Jungwon, can you stand?" "He just woke up."

The manager pulled Jungwon up but he immediately lost his balance. Luckily Heeseung was quick enough to catch him. "Bring him to the hospital to get a check up!" Heeseung took Jungwon on his back almost losing balance. So Jungwon was rushed to ths hospital for examination.

"The results are in. Mister Yang is just over exhausted. He might get a fever as well. I can't say when he'll start feeling better. Could be tomorrow but it could also last months." The members all felt a bit upset with the news. What if Jungwon wouldn't be able to join the rest of promotions?

The exhaustion Jungwon had seemed to push away was now catching up to Jungwon. Quickly he looked worse and worse. He was brought home and to his bed. "Rest as much as you need oke?" Jungwon didn't respond, deep asleep.

Jay was unsatisfied and put Jungwon on his bed. He didn't even get a response out of the red haired male. "Hopefully it'll get better soon." Jay mumbled as he moved his hand through Jungwon's hair.

But the next day Jungwon was only feeling worse. "We'll have to perform without you..." Heeseung mumbled. "Stay safe." Was all Jungwon said. The American Korean male kissed his boyfriend's forehead. "Sleep well darling."

Jay couldn't focus as well as he usually could. He missed Jungwon. The youngers encouragement, teasing, laughter and his little touches. The others were seemingly out of it too. "This feels weird..."

They won their first rewards for future perfect. It didn't feel right to Jay. "I wonder if Jungwon is awake right now..." he mumbled to himself.

They couldn't show Jungwon the trophy because it went in the prize cabinet at the company. As quiet as they could they dorm but Jungwon did hear them. He was laying on the couch looking exhausted. "How was everything?" "Why are you laying on the couch? You should have stayed in bed." Jungwon hummed and said nothing for a bit. Then he answered: "i didn't want to leave you alone when you would come back.

Jay kneeled down at Jungwon's side. "That's so thoughtful of you baby. But you have to take care of yourself too." "But i am..." the older just kissed Jungwon's forehead. "I'll make you something to eat."

The next day Jungwon was still out of it but feeling a lot better. "You look a lot better." Jungwon smiled. "I feel better too. Maybe i just needed to sleep for a whole day." Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair. "Good to hear you're doing better."

When the members came back from schedule they found Jungwon sitting on the couch and humming to himself with his earpods in. "Hello angel." Jay said catching Jungwon's attention." "You're back." "You wanna watch a movie Won?" The younger eagerly nodded.

He noticed how all the members were making sure he was comfortable. "Thank you for taking care of me." "It's what we do Wonie. We're always here for you." Halfway through the movie Jungwon fell asleep. His head on Jay's shoulder and holding Jay's hand with his right hand and Sunoo's hand with his left.

The next morning Jungwon was aloud to go along again. "Next time you feel extremely exhausted come to us before you faint please." "I will. But I'll confess that i liked the way you took care of me." He said with a grin.

₩__________________₩

This was long over due. A mini sickfic for Jungwon when he was on hiatus. I feel like the end is messy but i like it.

Feel free to request, point out grammar mistakes, comment or vote 💙