it's bad for you|Sunoo

This was another request for SkiidaSpeeder
Ships: Sunki, Jaywon, Jakehoon(confident Ni-Ki, Jay, Jake)
Angst
⚠️smoking, mention of death, mean words, sadness, stress⚠️
Enjoy
+___________________________×

Over time Sunoo slowly become more and more stressed as each day passed. The others were stressed as well so he didn't bother telling them. Instead he looked online to see what other people said what to do.

The first thing thay popped up for him. Smoking. Without thinking twice he went to the store. He bought cigarettes, a lighter and breath fresheners. As he left the store first thing he did was open the cigarette packet.

Carefully he took one out. Lighting the cigarette he put it to his lips. Breathing in the smoke he started coughing. He got much weird stares. Somehow it satisfied Sunoo. Putting the cigarette out he used the breath freshener to get rid of the smell. Satisfied he went back.

Smoking behind the others back went well for quite a while. With the comeback around the corner Sunoo took more smoking breaks. But he couldn't quite get used to the feel of smoke in his lungs.

He was on the roof of the company building sitting in the corner. "Sunoo?" The younger shot up in panic. Jay said nothing. He sat down next to him. "Hand me one please." He gave Jay a cigarette and handed him the lighter. "Thanks" Sunoo thought Jay looked really cool with the cigarette in his mouth.

It became their routine for a while. But not even a week after they got caught by Jungwon. "I knew it!" Jay bit his lip. "Wonie, i can explain." "I tasted it in your mouth yesterday....i should have known! But why?!"

"It's relaxing oke." Sunoo said. "Fine then, it's not my fault if you die." Jungwon said and stormed off. Sunoo felt a bit hurt. Jay immediately dropped the cigarette and went after Jungwon.

Back at the dorm Sunghoon ignored Sunoo and Jay. Jake also didn't talk to them much and Ni-ki called them idiots. "I hope you die." Heeseung said with a growl. Sunoo was extremely upset. Jay was annoyed. "You would never understand! I hate all of you!" Then he stormed out. Sunoo quickly followed.

Outside Jay cried on Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo was also upset. So when Jay was done crying Sunoo burts out into tears. They stayed out for quite a long while.

Eventually Jungwon came to get them. but jay was still mad. "Get lost will you?!" Jungwon turned around and left. "I'm going to trow out the cigarettes....i don't want to smoke anymore." Sunoo mumbled before spraying the freshener in his mouth. He also handed it to Jay.

Not much later Ni-Ki came to them. Sunoo looked at him, expecting his to yell at him. But he didn't. He sat down next to them. "Hey...i just wanted to say that i didn't mean what i said. And neither did Heeseung."

They sat in silence for a bit. "We should go back. "Jay said. Sunoo had fallen asleep. Ni-Ki smiled and lifted his boyfriend up. They arrived back to the dorm. Jake was watching tv with Sunghoon sleeping on his lap while Heeseung was sleeping in the chair. "Where is Jungwon?" "I don't know..." Jake said, eyes glued on the tv.

Jay noticed the lump under the blanket. He lifted it up and was met with Jungwon who was curled into a ball. The American Korean male noticed that his lover was crying. "Wonie?" Jungwon said nothing. "...um...wonie?" Jay tried again. Again nothing. He just looked at Jay with teary eyes.

"What's wrong Wonie?" "N-nothing." Jay picked Jungwon up. "Tell me." "I-i just don't like it when you're mad at me...." Jay thought for a second. Right, he told Jungwon to get lost. "Baby, i didn't mean to hurt you." He pecked Jungwon's lips. "You oke now?"

Jungwon nodded. "Yeah. But please don't smoke." "Both Sunoo and i quit." Jungwon nodded slightly. "Next time you're stressed just tell us." Ni-Ki said to Sunoo. "I will."

+__________________________×
Please don't smoke, it's bad for you and for others around you
Let me know what you think and don't be shy to request
Next up: you should be mine