⚠️we'll miss you Jongseong⚠️ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon

As it states in the title, Jungwon is the main focus
Other ships: Jakehoon, Sunki
⚠️mention of main character death, fights, attempt of suicide, self harm, kidnapping⚠️
Enjoy
₩________________________₩

"I'm going to work out for a bit." Jungwon looked up at Jay. "Oke, stay safe hyung." "Wait, i forgot something." Confused Jungwon looked up again. Jay walked over to him and cupped his face. He pecked Jungwon's lips and smiled. "That's better. I'll be back before dinner for sure."

"Call me when you're coming home!" Jay nodded and went out the door. Jungwon yawned and leaned back against the couch. "I think I'm going to take a nap." "Oke." Sunoo said who was sitting on the couch with Ni-Ki. He got up and went to Jay and Jake's bedroom. Jake wasn't in the room anyways, he was with Heeseung and Sunghoon playing games together in Heeseung's room.

He layed down on Jay's bed. The scent of his lifeline made him feel fuzzy. Slowly he drifted into a deep sleep. In his dream he and Jay were out on a date. He couldn't hear anything that was said but just staring at Jay made his heart flutter. Suddenly he was shaken awake. "-Won! Jungwon wake up!" Heeseung was shaking him.

"What's wrong?" He sat up rubbing his eyes. "Jay hasn't returned yet." Jungwon's heart dropped. That was not what he wanted to hear. "Did you call him?" "Of course. I wanted to know if you know where he went." But Jungwon ignored him. He got up and put on his coat. Taking his wallet he ran to the door and put on his shoes. Then he just ran out.

He flagged a taxi. "Where to?" "Hybe building." Jungwon said handing the taxi driver money. As the taxi started driving Jungwon felt a pit form in his stomach. Why wasn't Jay back yet? His mind was thinking up the craziest scenarios and it only made the pit in his stomach grow.

He stumbled out of the taxi. "Thank you sir." Quickly he ran to the entrance. Most of the lights were off. Carefully he got his id card out and scanned it. Running to the elevator he pressed the button atleast twenty times. When it finally arrived he ran in and clicked the right floor. Then proceeded to spam the close button.

He looked at the mirror. His hair was an absolute mess. Why did he not check it before leaving? The ding caught his attention and he rushed out. The lights flicked on, since they were motion sensors, lighting up the hall. He ran through the hall towards the gym.

But as he saw the light off the pit returned, worse even. Jungwon wanted to cry right now. Maybe he passed Jay already. He felt his pockets but realized he forgot his phone. Groaning he went back to the elevator. But as he stood in the elevator he started crying. The stress was too much for him.

He hoped Jay was waiting for him at the dorm and would take him into his arms to comfort him. Then Jungwon could hit his chest and tell him he was stupid to scare him like that. Softly mumble 'i hate you' as Jay would smile and kiss him sweetly.

But when he got home Jay wasn't there. "You can't just run off!" Heeseung seemed pissed off. "Sorry hyung.." in the moment Jungwon felt so small and vulnerable. Like he was about to fall apart if Jay didn't show up. "I'll call the manager. Go do something to relax."

Relax? How was that supposed to be possible?! Jay was gone! Nowhere to be seen! And Heeseung wanted him to relax?! Jungwon huffed and went to Jay's room. He locked the door. Looking through Jay's closet he felt tears well up again. Please just be back tomorrow. It's all a bad dream. It has to be.

Picking up a hoodie Jay wore yesterday he sat on the bed. He slipped his own hoodie off and put it on. Jay's smell was supposed to calm him down. But it only made him cry. "Jungwon, open the door." It was Sunoo. Jungwon didn't answer and just layed down. He eventually fell asleep.