remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

Part 4 of 7
Usual ships(the same as the other parts)
Angst, fluff
(super short)
⚠️mention of violence, memory loss, heartbreak⚠️
Enjoy
Korean-English
₩________________________₩

Ever since Jay was back they were trying their hardest to keep everyone together. Especially Jungwon. Jungwon was not leaving Jay's side. It was normal for Jay to be possessive at times. But to this extent was new to all of them. Jungwon didn't seem to mind it too much.

His wounds were healing slowly but were certain to change into scars. Jay had planned to confront his father about choking Jungwon when he attempted to update them about the search for Jay. But due to their schedule he hadn't been able to yet.

"I'm just getting groceries. No need to come along." Jake said as he took his bag. "You never know what might happen." Jay mumbled as he leaned on the doorframe of the bedroom. "I'll be fine!" Jake was getting annoyed. "Listen, i don't want to exaggerated but i was kidnapped off the street randomly by a crazy fan. Anything can happen."

The Aussie rolled his eyes and went into the hall. "Hyung. Can i come with you?" "No." Jake was so tired of being stuck together and not getting moments to himself. "I'm going alone. I'll be back in half an hour." He put on his shoes and left. "What if something happens?" "I'm going after him. You coming Sunoo." Sunoo nodded and went with Heeseung.

They had to wait for the elevator. "I hate waiting in situations that can be or are bad." Sunoo mumbled. "You want to take the stairs?" The younger nodded. So instead of taking the elevator they took the stairs. Luckily they only lived on the fourth floor.

As they walked out onto the street Heeseung saw Jake walking towards the convenience store that was close to their dorm. Even though it was close it was still a ten minute walk. So Heeseung and Sunoo followed Jake from a distance. And both males were happy they followed Jake as they literally watched Jake being hit in the head by someone with a baseball bat.

It was a hit and run because the guy rushed past the two of them. Heeseung didn't waste a second and ran up to Jake. The younger was laying unconscious on the ground. His head was bleeding and blood was on his face. "Call an ambulance Sunoo!" He got his phone from his pocket and called the emergency number. "This is the emergency line. What's your emergency?" "My friend just got hit with a baseball bat by someone and now he's unconscious on the street! His head is bleeding too!"

"Please calm down sir. Do you perhaps have an ice pack by hand or a convenience store where you can get an ice pack?" "I can buy one...." "oke. Please give us your location." Sunoo told them the location. "Oke, so it's best to go buy an ice pack. The ambulance will take one but if you can get one before they arrive that could help your friend."

So after hanging up Sunoo looked at Heeseung. "We're still too far from the convenience store...i can run back and get an ice pack." Heeseung nodded. "I'm staying here." So Sunoo ran back. Not waiting for the elevator he ran up the stairs. Quickly he filled in the keycode and ran inside.

"Your shoes!" Jay yelled. "Don't care! I need an ice pack for Jake!" "What?!" But Sunoo already found one in the fridge and left. Jungwon looked at Jay and stood up. "I'm going after him." "Not alone. I'm going with you." So together they went after Sunoo.

"Hyung! I got the ice pack!" Sunoo handed it to Heeseung and the older put it against Jake's head. "Hopefully this will cause less swelling..." Jay and Jungwon arrived at the scene. "Jake! Is he oke?" "He got hit in the head with a bat. And the person just ran off...."