Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'

Start from the beginning

I unlocked the vehicle doors with the key and stepped inside.

"A how me ago find yuh ina dis McNabb." Kiers voiced echoed through the showroom.

"It nuh hard fi find a purple vehicle enuh." I told him, powering on the vehicle, infatuated by the sound of the engine.

Kiers them found me and tucked his phone in his back pocket, "Den, a dem big car yah me bad charge ago push pon road.

Dis neat yuh fuck umbre. The man dem bad up eh custom " He stated, opening the vehicle doors and taking a look inside.

"Yuh see eh pree. Me all make dem put in custom constellations pon the roof lining" I said to him, showing him how it looks but inside of the showroom is too bright for him to see the beauty of it.

"Ye dawg me love it mon. All she must sleep ina dis when unuh reach a mobay likkle more and cah wake."

I chuckled at his remark, "Me a come do road now cause a soon 2:00 so the ladies dem soon leff from Adam and Eve,

and me wah hide the car and do the necessary before them touch back."

"Ye ye forward den nuh." Kiers said, walking out of the showroom, to Acura parking lot for his own vehicle.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔'     𝑷𝑶𝑽 •||  𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟕 @𝟑:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦||

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
||  𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟕 @𝟑:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦||

***

"Me feel like me just born.

The way how the lady work her hand dem pon me body, me never know a so much stress me did have.

The weight just liff offa me shoulders suh" I elucidate to my mother, giving her a run down of the experience i had at Adam and Eve Spa, while Anastasia helped me to fix this complicated of a dress.

"Me affi go set an appointment fimmie self before me leff yasso." My mother responded.

We've been in Kairon's room for the last 15 minutes trying to fix the sides so my privates won't be showing, while my mother neatly folded the clothes i stuffed in the suitcase since Kairon told me this morning to pack a bag for three days.

"Ahh seet deh. Nosah! What a dress fi give problems." Anastacia said, standing up from her crouched position.

She then took up the spray bottle from off the bed and started to define my curls.

"Ye me gyal. A you dat." She asserted, placing her hands at her side when she was finished dressing me.

"You're so beautiful my darling. You fava me." My mother blurted out , causing me and Stacia to burst out laughing.