Chapter 9: 'Petty'

Aye you! yes you! scroll up back and vote on the other chapters🫤

Uh done? Alright thank you!  Ready now🌟.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔   𝑷𝑶𝑽 •|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭 @𝟔:𝟒𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭 @𝟔:𝟒𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Parting my way through the hundreds of people that enveloped me in the club, i made my way towards the bar to see Crystal.

Ever since me put it dung pon her wah day , she nuh stop ring off me phone dawg.

Till it reach to a point where she intervened between me and Karissa intimate moment.

To how me know the B did ago class and disgrace me, me not even bother push it fi she stay home and spend the day wid me.

Cause me realize she anuh the type a person weh take chat especially when she vex wid yuh bout a certain ting.

Plus anuh like a my yaad weh she nuh know weh the knife or sharp utensils dem keep.

When I got to the bar counter, Crystal was seated on a stool, speaking to one of the customers. I took a seat beside them and she glanced up at me, shaking her head.

"A weh yuh did deh" She asked.

No mon Kairon. Yuh nuh see say you a loosen up bredgin?

"Den all you nuh ordinary. Memba a who you a chat to ute." I reminded her, then told the bartender working to pour me a shot of Ace of Spades on the house. She nodded and left to go in search of the liquor bottle.

Embarrassed, Crystal told the customer she was speaking with that it was nice getting back in touch with her, and she will see her another time.

She then focused her attention back on me, "Gimmie a minute make me go fimmie tings."

"Ah." I responded, watching as the bartender swayed her hips and returned to the counter.

She handed me the shot of liquour and I took out my wallet and slide six 5000 dollar bill across the counter as a tip.

————————————————-
January 1st @ 7:12pm

Using my hand to push Crystal through the crowd, we made our way towards the exit.

"Where is the car?" she asked when we arrived outside, rubbing her palms against her arms. I gestured towards the back of the building.