Chapter 3: 'VVIP'

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔'     𝑷𝑶𝑽 •|| 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 @𝟗:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

|| 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 @𝟗:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Aye! the best ting smaddy can do ina life a follow dem mind enuh.

According to the pile in front a me, in a span of 1 hour in the VVIP section, me and Tina make more than $800,000. And just meds say a not even 12:00 yet so nuff more people soon forward een.

Den supposed me did come a work 12:00 and cut 5 ina the evening? me woulda go home bruk lakka bottle once again wid bout tutty five gran.

If me and Tina fi split this up, me can surely pay me rent and me rest a expenses, and still have money leff back.

Focusing my attention back to the guest behind me, i placed my hands on my legs, rotating my hips against his crotch while he held my waist, guiding the circle i attempt to form.

I felt his hot breath against my neck, as he opened my lingerie bottom and slid a rubber band into it.

His friend poured a glass of Dalmore 62 and handed it to him. He chugged it in a less than a second. He then squeezed my ass, as i twerked on him, with the other guest around us showering me with money, encouraging me to continue.

I stood up and took the money from the back of my lingerie and rested it beside him. He raised his eyebrows, watching my actions distinctly.

While adjusting myself to continue dancing, i took the chance to admire him. Me never get a good look pon him at first but looking at him now, what a man look good. Me coulda smell him from behind and him did smell real good so me nuh know why me surprised. This anuh no common out cologne neither or else I would've recognized the scent.

He has a sleeve tattoo which appears to cover his left arm from his wrist to his shoulder, since his black dress shirt is covering the rest. He is also wearing an amiri jeans with a gucci belt topping it off with his black and white air jordans 1.

He noticed that i was staring at him and leaned back into the seat, staring right back at me, smirking.

Clearing my throat, I placed my hands on his chest, and throw my right foot across his legs, facing forwards to him. I started grinding on him slowly to the song whine inna yuh by kash promise move and i felt him growing under me.

I giggled to myself.

Den kuh you to.

I performed for about 10 more minutes until Lucifer and her fellow demons appear. Ye me manager, Miss Warren, Kayla and Lisa.

"Hi ladies, sorry but you have been in this section for more than 3 hours so i'm going to have to replace you with Lisa and Kayla so you can take a break and the other girls get a chance."

Mi seh, if any satan exist to bloodclaat, if this ooman is not satan there is no satan!

I was about to get up off the guest and storm off to collect a my duffel pick to collect the money Tina and i earned, when a firm grip latched on to my waist, keeping me in place on him.

"That wont be necessary" The deep, low voice behind me said.

"Mr. McNabb i apologize for the inconvenience but I'm simply following the guidelines of the club. A dancer isn't allowed to perform in a section more than an hour and its almost 3 hours." The old witch replied.

Mr. McNabb?

"Respectfully we nuh give a fuck bout the rules a dis club. Me nah pay large chunks a money fi watch fuckery, so you can take dem two girl deh to some other section." His other friend dressed in a Balenciaga t-shirt added. The others commented and nodded their heads agreeing with him.

Miss Warren quickly masked her surprised and motioned for her Kayla and Lisa to follow her as she made her way towards another section. Kayla looked back to where we were and rolled her eyes.

Me mussi nyam dem people ya white fowl fi make dem hate me suh.

I focused my gaze back to the guest, or Mr. McNabb I should say, only to find him already staring at me. I stared back at him for what felt like forever until he broke the silence, "Weh yuh name?"

I looked around to see if the others were looking at us but they were too distracted by Tina's performance, while the other girls they arrived with exhaled hookah, snapped, and twerked on the men.

"Karissa", I answered.

************************************************

Mercy God, what a way dem a fight Karissa out, but nuh watch no face, good gyal find rich man👀🙈

REMEMBER TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT🌟