Chapter 10: 'Ghost'

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔'     𝑷𝑶𝑽 •|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 @𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐩𝐦 ||

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 @𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐩𝐦 ||

***

It's been six days since i started working at Seastone and six days since i've seen him.

After my performance on stage Sunday night, which caused me to earn JMD$1,337,000, i haven't seen Kairon. Kamani was the one who dropped me at my apartment since Anastasia was intoxicated and Kairon left early so he wasn't able to bring me home.

Jayvion's response to my question at the club have me thinking though. Maybe Kairon get jealous and cut me off cause i flirted with the guest? Maybe him go sex the Bartender to be petty? Maybe dis. Maybe dat.

Now me deh here suh stuck ina me room and cah do nothing cause dis man have me head really going.

Classes begin on Monday, so me hope fi clear me head before it start cause I can't afford to have any more distractions.

Being a stripper is already a task at hand.

It's my fourth and last year of University and with a Major in Finance and Accounting, me know spring semester ago lick me fi six.

So with that, i shook off the laziness and got up out of bed then made it.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Afterwards, I returned to my bedroom and grabbed my phone from the bedstand, then went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I rested my device on the counter top and walked towards the refrigerator. I took out the necessary ingredients needed to make french toast, scambled eggs and bacon. I also took out other ingredients from my pantry.

I placed them on the counter and began heating up my frying pan. I prepared the french toast, and scrambled the eggs and now I'm adding the four strips of bacon into the pot on medium-low heat.

While waiting on the bacon to fry, i heard a notification coming from my phone.

*INTERAC e-Transfer: ELIZABETH SAUNDERS sent you money.*      1m ago

I opened the email and read it.

Hi Karissa Thomas,
ELIZABETH SAUNDERS sent you $1,400.00 (US).

My mother had just send me the tuition funds for the spring semester. I opened the WhatsApp app and informed her i received it then thanked her.

Dangerously AttachedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara