Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔'     𝑷𝑶𝑽  || 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎 @ 𝟐:𝟒𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

|| 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎 @ 𝟐:𝟒𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

***

As the lecturer stood at her desk and spoke to us about the mid module assessments that are approaching, the information went through one of my ears and came through of the next.

I have my face rested in my face, with the elbow on the desk, watching the clock tick.

"Yuh look frass out G." Sanjay said lowly beside me.

"Frig fi know bredda. Me wah go home." I told him, which is true.

After spending three days at Sandals resort with Kairon, i barely got any sleep.

Most of the times we would go to bed at 3:00 in the morning and wake up at 9:00 to accept the breakfast taken to our bungalow by the butler.

and I don't even have to state why we went to bed at three.

This morning we woke up way earlier though.

At seven. Why? because Kairon decided to make the last couple of hours worthwhile.

We did water sports games, in the shallow end of course, walked throughout the resort and tried different alcohol drinks, and went to this day entertainment in a club until it was time to check out at 11:00 am.

It took us a while for us to reach to Kingston, and I had a class at 2:00 so Kairon dropped me at UWI in my vehicle and carried our bags to his house.

"and best believe say me a go work tonight." I added sitting upright in my seat.

I glanced at Sanjay occasionally so the lecturer won't realize that we're talking.

"Jah Jah."

"Yup." I said, popping the P, "Welcome to my life.

So how you and Bri. Me nuh hear you say nothing bout her fi a while now" I asked, starting a conversation with him so I don't fall asleep in this class.

"Bri? Bri a me doops." He responded, making reference to the tiktok.

I laughed but not loud enough to disturb the others around us.

"Joke aside, me and her nuh ina no dealings again cause she cut me off.

Meds say she text me pon one a her friend dem account. Sexy piece a friend mia tell yuh enuh Kitty.