Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔   𝑷𝑶𝑽 •|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟗 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟗 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Walking through the building of the Versace Mansion, Kiers and I stayed at the back and watched as the girls infront of us swing their shopping bags and took snaps of themselves.

Anastacia then stopped and looked back at us, and stretched her phone towards Kiers.

"Mani!" She called him, with a wide grin, "Video me when me a walk nuh please."

"But a weh di bloodole dis mon" I exclaimed, erupting in laugher and my voice echoed throughout the building. Karissa stood at a side and waited for us, admiring her surroundings.

He gave her a half hearted smile, "Beg Karion tek it fi yuh beb."

Anastacia stomped her feet like a child and whined, "Please nuh! A just one ting me a beg yuh fi do fimmie enuh."

Kiers smile then changed into a stern one and has a serious facial expression.

"So ask Kairon nuh Ana. Chro mon." He spat then run his hand over his head when her chirpy smile twitched into a sad one. "Sorry."

She stared at him quizzically, masking her hurt "Mani wahm to yuh?"

"Nothing Beb. Me good mon." He lied through his teeth.

Hmmm.

"Gimmie the phone Stacia make me dweet." I told her, glancing at Kiers who's clearly frustrated and is bothered by something.

I pressed the red button on her phone, and she started to walk with Karissa. They flashed their hair, and modeled, giggling when they realized how silly they look.

When Anastacia gestured to me to stop recording , i stopped the video and handed her the phone.

She took it from my hold, and continued walking with Karissa, blabbering about something and laughing.

I turned to Kiers, "Wah gwaan wid yuh dawg?"

Kiers hissed his teeth and looked down at his shoe as he walked, "Just lowe dat umbre. No wah spoil nothing right now."

"Weh yuh mean spoil Kiers? Yuh know say me did plan dah outing yah fi you dont it?

This a not even fi we ooman dem but you! cause me see say you a behave a way from wah day. Suh wahm?" I spoke lowly, so the conversation can stay between us.