Chapter 12: 'Truth'

Please note that i did not proof read so excuse any grammatical errors made.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔'     𝑷𝑶𝑽 •||  𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 @𝟖:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦 ||

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
||  𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 @𝟖:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦 ||

***

As we walked towards the building, with our hands intertwined,  I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation.

Afterall, this is my first date.

Kairon had made reservations for us at AC Hotel by Marriot.

I've heard a ton of good reviews about it all across social media so me just a hope them keep up them standards tonight.

When we entered the building, Kairon led us to the restaurant section of the it.

The hostess greeted us as we walked in and Kairon informed her that he had made reservation for us.

"Okay that's great. Provide me with your reservation confirmation number along with your name please". She said to Kairon specifically.  

"Kairon Mcnabb and-"

"and Karissa Thomas" I added.

She looked at me from head to toe then averted her gaze back to Kairon and smiled flirtatiously.

'Me know them offer free tap water in here thirsty gyal!' I said in my head but my face said it all.

After confirming our names, she then directed us a table.

Kairon didn't seem to notice or care about the hostess' unprofessional behavior as he confidently led the way to our table, allowing me to walk in front of him.

Our table is right beside a window, giving us a clear view of Kingston city.

The décor is romantic and sophisticated, with low lighting and soft music playing in the background, and tables set with white linens, candles and a stick of red rose.

The atmosphere on the other hand is cozy and intimate, with comfortable seating and a warm ambiance.

Kairon pulled out the chair for me and i sat.

"Yuh leff yuh manners ina di car?" He said mockingly , marching over to his chair.

I rolled my eyes as his snarky remark and thanked him.

The waitress then came over and greeted us, offering both of us a menu. I took up the menu and affi wonder if me teleport go USA when me step
in.

Weh the Jamaican currency deh?