Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔 ||𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

||𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

***

The past couple weeks has been good to me. And when me say good me mean good as great.

For a run down,  school has been running real smooth. The courses for this semester isn't as hard as i thought they would be, as they are courses for the prerequisites i did last semester so i understand most of the things being taught.

Sanjay and i also developed a friendly relationship. He is in my Taxation and Auditing lectures so he calls me sometimes and text to remind me to complete the assignments i forgot about, and we study together.

For my mother now, we are rekindling our mother-daughter relationship. She sent this hearty paragraph the other day apologizing for everything she has missed out in my life because of her frequent flights. She also supports my stripper career, but lectured me to put school first every time.

You know how mothers stay.

For Seastone Club, bwoy where do i begin.

To start out with the good, the club is making money-money. The crowd get thicker by the day ever since a couple influencers and social media stars passed through the building.

They posted it on their instagram page saying the club is the hottest on the block wid a bad stripper, which is me of course. Now the club is unable to accommodate the amount of guests coming in nightly.

Kairon's long time news she, Crystal, well she send in resignation letter to Kamani last week monday saying that the friday will be her last week working for unknown reasons.

Nobody nuh glad like me!

Now to my fine ass man, Kairon.

Every since we had our date at AC Hotel, our relationship has been progressing. We have been spending alot of time with each other when our hands aren't tied up.

He brings me to the car mart with him sometimes , hang out with me at my apartment, drop me at work and school and pick me up when i'm finished.

Last week, Kamani, Stacia, Kairon and I went on a road trip to St. James. We stopped nearby this hotel in order to wait for Jayvion. Kairon decided to take a seat on the hotel premises as he waited and i sat beside him.

Stacia came over to us and found us seated and told us to pose.

We did as such and she took a picture of us and it came out so cute.