Chapter 19: 'Weekend'

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔 •|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟏:𝟏𝟗 𝐩𝐦 ||

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟏:𝟏𝟗 𝐩𝐦 ||

***

After having our longest and most intimate moment in the living room, he took me to his bathroom for us to have a shower together.

We showered in silence for a while, causing a nostalgic moment to hit me while i was washing my face.

It was so good. He ripped me in the process but it is the best i've ever had. He was gentle but rough when necessary and i loved the way he waited for me to get my orgasm before he bussed his nut.

My mind then flashed back to the first time he did foreplay on me in my bedroom, causing me to soak him fingers with my juices.

Dah man here ago have me weak and dangerously attached ina the future enuh

Kairon ended up taking me out of my trance with a random statement "You're a screamer."

"Huh." I said, turning around to face him. His hardness brushed on me when i turned.

"Uh daddy. Doh stop. Kairon" He said in a girly tone, provoking and making a mockery of the moans i made, while lathering the rag so he could wash my back for me.

Embarrassed, I splashed water on him, most of it catching his hair.

"You're so cocky. Shut up mon."

Kairon looked at me with a roguish smile, "Weh yuh say? Weh me cocky do?" I laughed at his word play and pushed him, but not hard enough so he'll fall.

He gripped me by my hand so I wouldn't do it again and we started to play fight in the bath tub.

That's how we ended up doing round two.

And three.

Afterwards, we went to his bedroom and he gave me another one of his huge T-shirt's to put on. I took my underwear out of the laundry that i washed last night and put it on as well.

I then went downstairs to finish my breakfast but it was cold and out in the open, so i threw it into the trash and began washing the breakfast dishes,  tidying up the kitchen.

I also fixed the throw pillows on the couch in the living room, since they were out of place because of me and Kairon.

Now that everything is copacetic, Kairon leading me into the back of his home, where his 12 car garage is.

Dah house ya big nuh bloodole enuh. At the front, it looks small but it's soo wide and enormous at the back.

He scanned his finger print in the respected area at the side of the wall and the garage door lifted, show casing his sport cars, including the Honda he picked me up in on our date night and his Lambo.