Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔   𝑷𝑶𝑽 •|| 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗 @𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗 @𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

***

But like me ooman from a distance." I said, typing in my six digit pin in my MacBook since Karissa was finished with her lecture .

I then clicked on Safari and logged into Ragdale's System.

"Eh-Eee, get weh you a say mon." I hear Kiers say on the line.

I maneuvered over the screen using the mouse until I found the inventory icon, where the vehicle information are stored, whether they are sold, available, or on hold.

I clicked on it and blowow.

"Den a so Jayvion a gwaan? thirsty seven vehicles sold ina one day?" I muttered to myself.

I clicked the back icon on the top of the screen and went to more options so I can check the finances and the profit that was made.

"Weh you say? Me nah hear yuh!" Kiers shouted.

I was about to respond to him and repeat myself when Karissa called my name loudly from outside.

Supposed me never want nobody know say me deh here?

"Karissa wait nuh!" I told her, clicking on finances and typing in the password to access it.

She called my name again.

I sighed, closed my eyes for a second, then opened them.

"A dat alone me did call you fi talk to you bout so me will talk to you at a later date. Lata Badz." I told Kiers, hanging up the phone and taking the laptop with me so I can attend to miss miserable.

"Ye? Yuh neva hear me on the phone a talk?" I said as i slide the door open and walked over to her.

"Sorry me never know.

But babe we nuh do nothing together from we come here enuh. All we do a eat, watch movie, and sit on the patio.

Shit we could've done at home. Come make we do something nuh." She said, wiping off crumbs off her mouth and brushing off her hands.

I sat on the lounger beside her and clicked enter on my MacBook since the password was already typed in.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

I quirked a brow.

"Kairon, yuh nah listen to me enuh"

"Like what Karissa." I asked with frustration, retyping the password and pressing enter, to which it displayed the same error.